Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Insomniac's Call

It's already 3:15 in the morning and the sandman guy hasn't arrived yet. I've spent the whole night playing that friggin' Civilization game, only to discover that my game was corrupted and I can't load it anymore.

So... I booted it out of my PC. I've wasted two weeks trying to end that game, which I always fail. Either boredom would strike me first or, I would restart the game hoping it would be more challenging the second time.

Finally, Fyro created his own blog as well. And like me, he's still not prepared to show it in public. By the way, did Zeki receive my text yesterday morning about this blog? So far, he's the only one who knows the things I am writing here... and it's ok. After all, I owe my renewed existence to him. Funny thing though, am I his fan ba or what? Honestly, I look up to him and his relationship with Bocelli. In this set-up, only a few guys would stand seeing each other almost every day for over a year. I hope and pray that they would remain strong and stable - somehow, my relationship with Phanks is slowly being patterned to them.

---

I am a journalist/writer by profession. But no matter how I try to write about subjects that interests me, I almost always end up mocking my capabilities... It's like everyone tolerates the things I write, but when I read my essays, napapangitan ako. I hope that someone would come and inspire me to change my writing style. Gosh! Why can't I appreciate my works?

Anyway, today is Thursday and it's raining. The world has gone mad my friends! It's already summer but it's raining. Wohoo!! In a matter of minutes, I would lie down in my bed and will try to sleep. Several hours from now, Phanks would rise up from his slumber to prepare for another day. Several hours after he reports to his superiors, it would be my turn to wake up and start my day at noon.

---

I have three pimples. I want to pop these big and ugly zits located on the left side of my face.

I love lurking on other blogs. Hehehe. I think it would replace my habit of lurking in PEx threads. Damn, it's like peeking into someone's inner personality. And honestly, I learn more things from their blogs, than from having a conversation with them.

I'm a mamboboso, and I'm proud to make boso to their blogs. Harhar!

---

Lastly, after reading Toinks' blog, I've realized that he is not a man, he's a god!

No comments: