Thursday, February 26, 2004

Dear Mister Proximus

I woke up this afternoon and decided not to leave the house as part of my save-my-salary campaign. Anyway, I decided to play that frigging civilization game again just to have a final closure. But until now I'm still hooked up to it. Gawd, I'm addicted to a game that I don't want to end.

I took up a bath after skipping it yesterday and man, my undies smelled like rotten beef. Heehee. I guess, that's what happened when sweat, cum, and urine got stuck up in that piece of cotton. Tsk. tsk. It smelled awful, it reminds me of something out of this world!

My sister's been listening to NU 107 ever since she came home. I discovered today that she's been hiding a pack of Marlboro lights as well. Daya niya ah! Until now, I have to conceal my puffing activity since I believe that my mom and her sisters still think that I don't smoke. Talking about a goody-goody image here. I love wearing masks sometimes.

Life's been a bore today, with nothing interesting to share (except my never-ending quest in ending Civilization III). Hopefully, by next week, I would be addicted to a new game. Since I just woke up from my brief slumber, probably I'll stay up late again.

---

Less than 24 hours ago, my blog was a simple site. But after too many revisions, tweaks, and a little dose of dedication to make it more than what I envisioned it to be, finally, life has come into my blog.

No comments: