Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Colony Ship Landed

This is the first time I'll be posting on my blog. Phew, it was a very long time since I did this journal thing. Maybe it's time to move on... everybody's doing it so why can't I?

I can't remember who said it but when a friend posted at the Yahoo Groups that my friends would get bored posting their thoughts at the online message board, a sudden bite of reality caught me. Everybody's migrating already and I guess it's also time for me to go. No matter what assurance I get from them, I think that the exodus is bound to happen. I dunno but the migration thing really got me.

I was quite shocked by what happened to Henry lately. I never thought his buddy would play tricks behind his back. Sabagay, in this kind of life, those things are most likely to happen. The thing is, no matter how I deny it, there's something in me that's kinda worried about what his bud has done to him. Parang naiisip ko what if my bud did those things to me. Shempre, I would become helpless. Kahit ilang beses ko sabihin na I will move on and return to being a fucker mode, it would definitely destroy everything that I've built for the past 10 months. Sana totoo ngang seryoso ang bud ko sa akin. I'm already looking forward to sharing a future with him and I hope he'll never fuck the chance to enjoy a life with me.

Anyway, that's all for now. I have to prepare for the contingent this evening. Maybe I'll post back again Proximus. It's nice to see you back.

---

I've just learned how to manipulate my blogger. hehehe. The guys wouldn't notice it but I've just linked their blogs into my journal. Maybe blogging isn't so bad after all. Now I understand why James became so addicted to it after he discovered this wonderful site.

Makaligo na nga, I've been stuck in this chair all day.

No comments: