Thursday, February 26, 2004

I See The Sun

I've barely slept and in 1 hour, I should decide already whether I'll go to work, or sleep again till late afternoon.

Fuck my body clock! I have already resolved this problem several weeks ago, but here it goes again, messing up the routine I painstakingly worked to maintain so that I may have an orderly existence.

I'm sleepy. but if ever I will sleep, I might wake up later in the afternoon.

My neck is aching. Perhaps a product of too much exposure to the computer.

---


While waiting for the friggin sandman to arrive (and hopefully he would scatter magic sands in my eye earlier than 4 am!), I called Fyro to have a chit-chat while he was working in the office.

What started as an affirmation that his worries aren't true, lead to a discussion that I really enjoyed most - talking about our buddies. You see, Fyro's been with his bud for over a year now, considering that such a partnership is quite rare, it's something to be looked up to. So hayun, we compared our lives - I, mostly speaking on behalf of his bud, while he spoke on behalf of my bud. What fascinates me is that whenever he airs his issues to his partner, it seems like Phanks is airing his issues to me. Pansin ko lang, after our first meeting (Fyro) and conversations about our buddies, I've become more lenient and understanding to my lover. Hopefully one day, his bud could attempt to get over his worries and fears for Fyro. I know that it's hard considering that we came almost from the same background, but at least he could try.

In the name of love, you would do things you don't normally attempt.

---

"Sir, gud am po. Baka po mag-half day ako ngayong araw, na-ospital po yung lolo ko kaninang madaling araw."

Just a precaution. If ever I get sleepy after writing this, I will have an alibi (my grandpa on my mother's side is already dead. My grandpa on my father's side is bedridden and should have been dead.)

Anyway, for the love of God, I repent my sins.

----

My mom's throat is bulging again because of stress and her chronic throat disease. I am worried...

----



The sun is up... yet I feel down.

No comments: