Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Extension - Pahabol Post

Someday, this blog will evolve into something more than what I have expected. I just discovered Sun God's Blog... and I should say that it's a master's work. I tell you. his blog is actually part of the universe's handiwork of art.

---

It's already 7:00 am. I've been tweaking my blog for as long as I could remember and guess what, I did a good job tweaking it in less than 3 hours. If someone had seen my blog yesterday, that person would be surprised at how I overhauled it overnight. There are a lot of things I've changed and I'm satisfied with how it turned out. To Sun God: Bro, I borrowed some concepts from your blog. I owe you one dude.

I wonder, when would someone respond to my posts? When would someone post their comments on my rantings and stories? I made a quite presentable blog only to be enjoyed by me (and Zeki - in the meantime). Anyway, I'm quite sleepy already, my mind is beginning to have some brief lapses. I want to lie down, take some rest, and forget work today.

I want this day to simply pass by. Good morning everyone, have a nice day!

Phanks... I love you.

No comments: