Monday, March 5, 2007

Eyes Wide Shut

If my words are sacred,


"I have to tell you something," He said. "Anu yun dude?" I asked him, with already a half guess sprouting in my mind. "Wag na lang..." was his reply. Apparently, he was having second thoughts of spilling the beans. Then everything became quiet. "Ano nga yun," I insisted a couple of times. But he was really hesistant, so there was silence again. Suddenly, without any warning, he held my hand and put it firmly and forcefully between his legs. I felt a massive bulge. "Would this mean anything to you?" He asked. At that moment, I was virtually powerless to make any reactions. Never did I guess that I would eventually reach the point, where I try to consciously and persistently avoid this past few months.

The rest, of course, is all but wet dreams. I wish though that no complications would wake me up from my sweet slumber later.


Then consider me the same heretic who
desecrated and did acts of taboo,
thus virtually destroying everything that
I stood for, from the beginning of time.

No comments: