Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lone Wolf Searching For His Pack (P-Man Hollow Remix)

If the heart is poisoned
and the mind is dreaming.
how would you deal with raw
emotions that are still burning?

- Pulsar to myself


---

Perhaps there is a reason why they never told me.
Maybe, there is a conspiracy behind everything
that I have learned so far.

Yet, you know what,
for the first time I think I
may get my enslaved heart back.
I think I have already paid for my
attachments and
that I can finally move on.

Hopefully, yeah...

So in my sleep
I will dream of invading Malate
or probably place my bed at the center
of Government's fabulous dance floor.
I might return to Palawan 2
to fulfill a promise I have left
a week ago.

Alone.

If there is a time I've
felt so confused, bewildered
and extremely lonely.

I felt it all tonight.

Maybe in my slumber,
I may find myself defying
the gravity of emptiness.
Hopefully in my dreams,
I may claim my wilderness
back.

No comments: