Friday, March 30, 2007

Last Hurrah For March

I'm sleepy, but my mind is still awake. I can't sleep but I'm tired already. A bank manager called me this morning. She told me that EPAC paid me during my training week three years ago. Therefore, I still have my salary and the bank would like to inform me that I should withdraw it before the bank starts to debit from my money. So I went there, to withdraw my entire earnings amounting to P5K. Then I went to Megamall to pay my phonebill. Then I bought a headset for P500. On my way home, Phanks asked me if he could borrow P200. Again, he's cash strapped and since I committed myself in helping him with his school efforts, I went all the way from Ortigas to Benilde just to hand him my extra money. It took me 1 hour to reach UN Avenue from Quiapo. It turns out, there was a Bayan Muna Rally near the Supreme Court. After seeing my buddy, I went to University Mall to buy some pirated CDs. No good pick, just the same crappy club sounds that I still rip and store in my PC. What if I start digging Hiphop for a change? I'm not really happy that my House Music gets sissier through the years. Where are the hard house beats? Where are the tracks ecstasy addicts used to rave about? It's almost midnight. Miggs of Manila Gay Guy would be visiting Palawan 2 with his friends tonight. I hope they'd have fun. The summer's becoming unbearable. It makes me less horny unlike when it's cold and rainy. Expect me to have a flag ceremony all the time. I still have to write a food fiction for my final revision, and also I still have four papers that I have to revise before April 9. Tomorrow, I'd be in a wake. A tropa's dad died while working in the Middle East. Ganun pala, it's so difficult not only for the family, but for the person to die in another country. Anyway, I'd know the whole story by tomorrow. I still want to vent out so many things, but I think this is enough rant. One day of silence, yeah. The price of being quiet and solitary, yeah. Good thing, I have a blog where I could tell everything, no holds barred... almost. I could have told someone my story during the whole day. But would someone listen? I don't think so. Anyway, this is enough. If I can't sleep, then I'm gonna watch the news, or Discovery Channel, or Jack TV.

Maybe there, I might find the enlightenment that I've been looking for.

No comments: