Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bunny Interludes Twenty One

To achieve a turnaround like this:











To this:


















Is out-of-this-world amazing.

His name is Benchpress. And for the past few months, he has earned this notorious reputation in Pinoyexchange for bragging too much about his Fitness First sexual exploits; as well as his pretentiousness (he firmly believes that he is god's gift to gaykind) and strong hatred of effeminates and chubs, who he claims that hound him in the gay dating sites such as G4M.

His greatest detractors, who have grown tenfold after finding out how "orcish" this deceptive and self-aggrandizing guy is have created numerous threads just to mock him and make fun of his work-out achievements. An observer like me would find their tirades against one another quite hilarious. In fact, it had spawned a never-ending saga which threatens to outshine the other threads where I hang out in that forum.

Nevertheless, my entry is not about him.

It is about my own efforts in achieving my work-out objectives in the gym.

Before, my target was to get lean despite constant warnings from my gym buddies that it would not be good for me physically. It never bothered me. Thus, I continued doing cardio exercises for one hour, three times a week until the routine wore me out.

The cardio did help, but it never strengthened my frame. I remained weak while my endurance had somehow improved.

Until I moved to Eclipse and they forced feed me their concept of work-out.

When I saw Benchpress' body picture this morning, I suddenly realized how disgusting it is to have a lean body, especially when you were an obese guy in your previous incarnation. Never did I find so inapproriate to trash out a sculpted chest in exchange of having a flat-chested frame and then boast it to everybody as "a product of a year-long work out."

Thus, I won't aim to have a lean body anymore. In fact, I would forgo my target of 160 if it will turn my frame to this:


















The unnecessary and imbalance dieting will definitely stop. Instead, I would focus all my efforts, including nutrition in hopes of achieving this kind of body































When the right and appropriate time comes.

No comments: