Friday, August 10, 2007

Food Trip

After starving myself for two days with only a standard sari-sari store hopia to keep me nourished, my weight dropped two pounds in the scale when I checked it this afternoon.

Should it be a cause for celebration?

I don't think so.

Because ever since I completed my gym routine for today, these are the things that occupy my thoughts, especially after I discovered that my salary has already been deposited in my ATM account:

- A large order of KFC Hotshots, large fries and an extra large gravy - included.

- Pasta Carbonara - any restaurant where it is served.

- Jollibee TLC, large fries.

- McDo Spaghetti, Large Fries, gravy.

- Pork Menudo in a bowl of hot rice.

- Pansit Bihon Guisado, Beef Maki at Delicious

- A can of red-colored Pringles

- Chowking Chow-Fan Rice with Siomai

- Two orders of Siomai at Siomai House (they have a kiosk at LRT Stations)

- Tocilog and Beef Pares at Bestfriends (restaurant)

- Breaded calamares sold in the kanto.

- Anything heavy that could fill my tummy.

I'm so hungry right now. It seems like the single breaded calamares and chicken empanada I ate earlier could not satisfy my immense hunger. Dinner is still being prepared and my patience really wears thin. Phanks said he will stay over for the night so most likely, I will still have to wait for him to arrive until past 10, before I could finally have a decent meal.

If only my metabolic rate is not slow, I could always pig-out whenever I want.

No comments: