Sunday, August 12, 2007

Oversexed/Enter Moki

Hindi na yata normal to bro. Alam m b na pauwi pa lang ako haus namin. Nagsex kami buong magdamag. Maya't maya ang kalabit, naka-anim n round kami pagod nko.

- Text message recieved, 3:13 am.

---

To say that it is abnormal is absurd.

I for one, remembers having a four-rounder with my ex-buddy many years ago. Asa ka pa, newly deflowered bottom pa ako noon. Imagine the pain I had to endure just to please my partner then. With Phanks I think it was three. At least, by the time it happened, I had already adjusted to the rigors of sex, that it wasn't as stressful as it used to be before.

As for Moki, such feat is not new anymore.

Knowing his perversions from our regular conversations, (trust me, the reason why we get along is because Darkstar met his match) I am even confident that he could have done more. Blame the weather for the sudden spike of horniness among guys lately and what you get is a makating kuneho (itchy bunny) that is ready to get-off once a boner distracts his way of thinking.

When Manila and the rest of Luzon was submerged in the floods last week, I stayed home to avoid being drenched in the downpour since I go out without an umbrella to protect me. The freezing temperature and the long spells of boredom left me with nothing better to do except scratch, whatever needs to be scratched on my body. My boner does not help either. It keeps distracting me, even when I am asleep.

I swear, I think my batutuy has a mind of its own.

And like all normal guys would do, a pestering boner can only be addressed by a good, quick whack-off.

That is what I did.

In the end, I think I had a five-rounder session that whole day alone. It does not include the day after, which unfortunately fell on a day-off. When I was a little younger, I would experience having cramps near my abdomen every time I overdid it. Sometimes, even my balls would hurt simply because there's nothing left to spurt out.

Therefore, I conclude that Moki's concern isn't valid at all. In fact, I think his bottom partner must be very lucky to have a boyfriend who understand his needs just at the right moment.

I do agree however, when Moki said that he is very tired and weary. Pound someone relentlessly all night and it will, absolutely,

leave you empty.

No comments: