Wednesday, September 26, 2007

In The Name Of Humanity

"No need to thank me. In fact, I should be admiring you for standing alone and shedding enlightenment to these confused people who think that satanism is just a rebellious religion against God. I see that there are many posers - those who would shout "I worship the devil therefore I am a satanist!!!" Mind you, they are the ones who are really dangerous. They should be locked up in an art school so their creativity might be harnessed instead. Like you, I am also in a journey towards spiritual enlightenment. I maybe a Roman Catholic, but my mind is open to the fact that Christianity is not (and will never be) the only way towards salvation.

I've always believed that religion is just, but a mere human invention. However, I always adhere to the truth that an unseen force exist and is beyond our human comprehension. As for satanism, who cares if they worship the devil and his minions. Many people would be shocked by such revelations but not me.

If you think of these people as fellow human beings who firmly understand their core beliefs and philosophy; So long as we don't hear them killing people or sending deliberate and intentional emotional discomfort to those around them, who are we to judge and decide their fate?

Is our religion that perfect to claim such faith an inferior?

That's what I've learned from you man. That's what I should be thanking you for."

---

A reply to Oneiros' comment thanking me for understanding his unique philosophy, G4M

For more information about "satanism," please see LeVeyan Satanism.

No comments: