Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sun God (Last Part)

"You know, I was a campus leader back then. At the age of 23 I had a high position in a college department and that I was being groomed to become..."

Sun God's life was driven by his desire to reach the top. He was an academic achiever, a natural genius and a renowned leader during his college years. He seems to be a determined hard worker according to the stories he told me. However, despite his achievements, he had one big waterloo. Sun God tends to get bored easily especially if he does not find something a challenge anymore.

Bored. Challenge. Achievement. Predator. His statements suddenly brought back memories of Euphoria Boy, an encounter from not so long ago. As Sun God recounts his adventures and downfalls in life, I wrapped my arm around his chest to make him feel better. He did not resist my arms, but I felt that he does not feel the bond the way I did. Instinctively, I instructed my stronger side to resist all attempts of getting attached. After all, rarely do I spend some quality time with someone I had just sex with.

Usually, it was purely a hit-and-run kind of encounter.

I asked him what triggered his sudden change of preference from being a solid straight guy to being a tripper. He told me that it was purely an accident. Since his revelation remains a sensitive issue for him, I would just let you know that he was indeed a lucky bastard. His confidence and charisma had brought him to situations I would only dream of.

His beginnings suddenly triggered my stiffness. As he felt it with his hands he told me, "nalibugan ka sa storya ko no?" The evidence was there and even if I felt embarrassed to admit the truth, I just said "galing mo kasi eh."

"Heto ang magaling." Sun God went on top of me.

Thus, the second round had begun.

This time, he was far more aggressive than he been during the first round. Being more comfortable with each other already gave him the green light to get more dominant in dealing with me.

"You know what pare, its my fantasy to rape a man." He said.

"Yeah? do you want me to resist you?" I asked him.

"Let's see if you can." He answered with his lustful eyes focused on my chest again.

"Ummm tangina pare gusto mo to?" His tone suddenly changed while forcing me to lie down with my face pushed against the mattress. I could have told him "Huwag po, huwag po kuya." But remembering how we made fun of such statement, I decided to play along and told him. "Ahh dude masarap, hindi ako lalaban sayo."

Thrilled by my response, he grabbed my arms and pinned it against my back. I was basically immobile while he kissed my back, licked my ears and rubbed his throbbing dick between the crevasse of my butt. I thought he would impale me with no rubber or lubricant on, but it seemed like he was just provoking. To tell you the truth, I never felt such sheer enjoyment playing a role play game. Imagine being raped by a more aggressive guy, shit! I think I should list it down as one of my nastier fantasies.

Eventually I was able to fight back and pin him down myself while returning the favor he initiated earlier. He got a good nibbling and kissing of his torso, biceps and even his thighs. The raunchy foreplay lead to oral dry-run and then finally, another impalement. He rammed me in front of the mirror while shouting obscenities that made us hornier.

"Look at yourself in front of the mirror, you exist to be like this. Remember that boy."

"Yeah, it's sooo good man, you're the only one who had done this to me."

The rest of the details, which are too graphic and kinky to even describe here in the blog will remain personal. Nevertheless, his way of treating his partner is something I had never experienced before. He can be slow and romantic if he feels like doing so, or he could turn you to a whore overnight by encouraging you to be slutty when dealing with him. Either way, we both enjoyed the tripping. He even commented after that of all the guys he had screwed, I am the only one who never complained of pain while being impaled by his sharp pole.

If he only knew how painful it was, especially since I came much faster than him. He would understand why it's more challenging and sophisticated to take the bottom rather than the top role. As for me, I endured the pain so that I would never hear anything from him saying that I whined like a girl.

---

After the second round, we spent several more hours talking about personal subjects, which, I would not easily divulge to someone I had sex with. Normally, I would be hostile to guys after an encounter but with Sun God's case, it seemed that the post-coital conversation drew me closer to him. I do not know if he felt the same. But knowing how strong his personality is, there is a big chance that we will never see or contact each other after tonight's encounter.

Like all others before him, I am just a temporary entity who's purpose is to take away a bored and lonely guy's all-encompassing booty call problem.

There may never be lets-be-friends-after-we-fuck-each-other after all.

He left the room first hoping that nobody would ever catch him doing it with another guy. The moment he closes the door, I immediately called the front desk to inform them of his departure. Much as I would like to hug him for such a great evening, I understood that he will never appreciate it. My role is over and it's back to the real world after the deed is complete.

As I waited for his text reply telling me that he had left the motel, I found myself sitting alone in the half-lit empty suite facing the mirror. In my reflection, I begin to wonder whether the sex and companionship was worth it. Am I simply trying to divert my attention elsewhere, so that I may never get upset with the affairs happening closer to homeworld?

Sun God's encounter will be long remembered, not only because he was one of the more masculine and dominant guys that I met, but also because he was the longest I stayed with after a no-strings attached tripping. As we talked about our lives, naked and staring at the monochrome ceiling, I felt like talking to a big brother I never had.

No wonder, after the nasty stuff is over and the enduring hours of listening to his endless bragging ends in silence, in finality, what's really left is the human feeling of longing;

The emptiness that comes after an intense bonding: A mistake born out of confusing temporal affection and intimacy for the real, long term attention.

Lately I begin to wonder, if all deep but brief encounters end up like this, should I put a stronger wall around me so that I may never be deceived again?

Or maybe, should I treat everything as a no-frills wham-bham confrontation, even if deep in my heart I know that such brief encounter

touches whatever humanity left in me?

No comments: