Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sun God (First Part)

"Mag-check in ka na. Text me when you already have a room," his text message went. "nag-iintay lang ako dito sa parking area."

His name resembled that of the Egyptian Sun God. Impressed with my profile in G4M, he sent me a private message with the intention of knowing me better. Since I was equally impressed with what he wrote in his profile, I too sent my complementaries hoping to get to know him more. The occasional private message conversations lead to YM ID exchanges. We never stayed in Yahoo for long, because the moment we realized how interesting the other person was, we started calling each other's mobile phone to continue our conversation whenever my internet got disconnected.

Then he started provoking me. At first his attacks were subtle. However, because of the deprivation and his human need to release his tension to someone as soon as possible, his provocations intensified these past few days. He was openly inviting me to go out and have some fun, which led me think of the possibilities. Being turned on with his sensibility and dominant personality, it didn't take long for me to give in. Even though he never traded his pictures to me, his voice and masculine attitude told me that I might be in for a good catch.

The provocation ended when I finally decided to meet him this afternoon.

---

Sun God and I both go to the gym. His body pic in G4M tells me that he has an impressive built. He is a sports buff on the sidelines, but his intellectual mind and academic profession gives me a hint that I am dealing with a boy wonder. To top it off, he likes to be treated "like a man" because according to him, he is used to dealing with "a girl's cold treatment." The impressions he reveals to me clearly points to the possibility that I'd be meeting someone whose masculinity is way beyond the standards I set to everyone.

When he entered the room where I was checked-in, I was in for a big surprise: He was 5'6, sporting a semikal hair, a thick goatie and a sharp pair of eyes that penetrates your being while it gaze at you. He looked like a sanggano wearing a formal attire.

As he took off his polo shirt. I could see what his boxing, weightlifting and aerobics work-out had done to his body. Let me clear that he is not someone with the perfect muscular built. However his arms and chest alone would tell me that I will have a good dinner tonight.

Sun God seems to be a worthy adversary to Dark Star.

He starts unbuttoning his pants as he ceaselessly lip-locks with me. His hands were all over my body, feeling it like it was his newly-acquired territory. Shortly before we had gone naked to bed, he commanded me to turn off the lights. I asked him why. He did not give me a concrete response. Maybe he saw me as a mere hipon - a person who has a good body but disappointing face. Perhaps I was just assuming, for he might be classified as a hipon himself. Nevertheless, the showdown continued. He commanded me to strip-off my undies while he was laying on the bed stroking his ever-growing pole.

"Not unless there is a club music blaring on the stereo, I will only strip in front of you in your dreams pare!" I told him.

---

As we went along with the foreplay, I noticed how he preferred to be the one in control. He enjoyed licking and sucking - one's chest and torso, that I got worried that he might have left some red-spot evidence on my body. Sun God was so good in doing romansa that his perfume remained long after the popoy was over.

As Dark Star, I tried my best to keep up with him. He would never let me though, for he wanted absolute dominance . In the end, I just accepted my role as his subject and boy toy for the night. Whatever he wanted, I would just follow. Yet, for some strange reasons, even if I felt being made a slut, I enjoyed what we're doing.

"Suck me..."

"I'm gonna face-fuck you."

"You want me to impale you huh pare?"

"Yours is so impressive. Good thing you're the bottom."

In the end, I was impaled and it was so damn good. After turning my back to all things PLU last week. What he did to me unleashed the sleeping demons behind the straight-acting front I showed to my barkada. He made me feel that I will always be a homo, and my purpose will always be to submit to guys as dominant as him.

Sun God finally came but it didn't stop there. I never came myself after reeling from such shock and battering he gave to me. After the first round, he stood up, exposing his broad shoulders in front of me. As he washed himself in the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror to admire myself for having a great catch.

"This is what Eclipse had done to you, Joms," I whispered to myself.

When he got out of the bathroom, he lighted a stick of Marlboro he took from his pocket and posed in front of the mirror.

"Damn big tummy," he said disappointedly.

"You're buff, accept it man." I told him.

But he said he was still not satisfied with the results. Thus, from admiring each other's body, the conversation went on touching some hidden portions of our personal lives. After finishing the stick, he went to the bed and continued sharing his past to me. From that point, I knew this activity would not be a hit-and-run.

I would have to endure another round of impalement from him.

-tobecontinued-

No comments: