Friday, October 12, 2007

The Arrival | Big Bird


If not for the papers that I have to finish before the semester ends, I would have trooped to NAIA just to see with my own eyes this fleeting beauty.

Sayang.

I hope that the next time an Airbus lands in the country, I would be counted as one of its passengers.

---

MANILA, Philippines -- Airbus' extra-large A380 jetliner flew into the Philippines on a test flight Thursday to show it can be flown to existing runways in Asia, company officials said.

The A380 flew from Melbourne to the Manila international airport, landing smoothly with room to spare and taxiing to a parking area without a hitch despite its larger size.

- PDI

---

In a Philippine Daily Inquirer advertisement last Sunday, PAL announced a turnaround in their profits.

According to the advertisement, they said that the company has been financially rehabilitated. The flag carrier is pose to have an ambitious expansion in the next few years . If this is true, I hope PAL would consider investing in an A380 in the future.


No comments: