Sunday, October 14, 2007

Xtube

I discovered the website through G4M. It has been thoroughly discussed in the forums and was even hailed as technology's greatest gift to perverts like me.

Last week, a gay colleague who secretly do video streaming at work told me the perversions of this website. He even encouraged me to access it when I'm bored and not doing anything at all.

I told him that I only have dial-up access at home. A simple video streaming would take 48 years to finish. On the other hand, watching it in the office will not only pose a threat to my already damaged employee file. It would only leave me repressed and frustrated from not enjoying physically what the video stream is providing.

However, opportunity came when I least expected it.

And now that I have temporary access to the website, daig ko pa ang nag bath-house sa dami ko nang...

Plok...

You know, it really adds up to production inefficiency ha.

And it makes you weak; It disables your sane way of thinking.

Perhaps I should find a Balot Vendor before I sleep tonight... that is, if there is one in the outskirts of [insert name of secret location here].

I might break a record of doing it, more than five times in one night.

No comments: