Sunday, May 25, 2008

Echoes

While jumping from forum to forum in Pinoyexchange this morning, I found this lone single post left by someone who is in a relationship with one of my tropa in the Odders. His post stood out, because no one recognizes him as a member and nobody ever post in our thread anymore. His post, which was intimately written tells of a Brodder who speaks highly of us, despite not seeing each other frequently like we used to do before.

Whoever that poster was, I owe you for making me remember. The distant memories might be old and rusty, but the feelings - the bond that we keep remains strong and untarnished. How I wish some of my brodders still read my blog, so they would know what you have posted,

And they would know that the roots will always nourish the tree.

Salamat parekoy.

---

- Posted in the thread Outsiders: unmasking the masculine non-straights part 2, PEx.

I'm currently in a relationship with one of your brodders. Honestly, I get jealous when he talks about all of you. He loves you guys so much that when I asked him if he would have to choose between me and your clique, he cannot answer. So yeah, I'm really jealous. But then again, I understand him. You are his support group, and what is 6 months of dating compared to six years of friendship. You guys must be thankful for havaing such a tight bond. I envy you.

- Hegemony


No comments: