Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Return Of P-Man

pman™ says:
nakuwento naba ni rikuo pinaka wild na ginawa ko nung nag inom kami nila kuhol..

pman™ says:
it was kuhol's bday

mugen says:
nope

mugen says:
what happened?

pman™ says:
haha naging wild ako.. ayun na tripan ko si kuhol

mugen says:
ingat ka hehe.

pman™ says:
HAHA

pman™ says:
sanay nako sa ganon pag nalalasing ako

mugen says:
ganon ba

mugen says:
yun nga kwento mo sa akin.

pman™ says:
thrice ko ng nagagawa yun sa mga str8

mugen says:
ahh

pman™ says:
hehe but hey, im not proud of it LOL

pman™ says:
pero wala naman masyadong wild..


---

It was as if someone from above was making fun of my situation. Out of thin air, P-man suddenly went online this afternoon only to have a chat with me. I do not know what his reasons were and I am not interested to find out. Probably he was just dead bored and needed someone to talk to. You see, even though we pretend not to see each other at the floor, we consider ourselves in good terms. Once in a while, I'd learn a thing or two about him but these things doesn't matter like they used to be when I was still attached to him.

So we had a talk. We updated each other's lives and I found out many things about him. He said that he prefers to stay home and download tons of mp3s from the net. He also misses drinking with the guys that he used to harass after he gets drunk.

Minutes had turned to hours and before I knew it, our conversation became the longest we ever had since we got introduced two years ago. What I found so strange about our chat was I did not accommodate him just to prolong our conversation. The conversation that was full of hot air came out naturally and even if he remained the no-care-in-the-world person that he had always been, I was able to assert myself long enough to give him the impression that I am not the same person who used to put him on the pedestal.

I do not know where this renewed ties would lead to, and it doesn't matter to me anymore. Funny how I used to see the taxi incident we had as something magical and out of this world. Now, I would just even laugh about it and blame my stupidity for giving in. The conversation had validated that I'm ready to speak to him in equal terms. Gone are the days when I would feel giddy the moment his name appears in my chat box.

Indeed, my eyes were finally open and I'm glad everything is now but a memory so far away.

---

As to the conversation above, please refer to the entry Suicide Attack (Hypercollider Remix)

No comments: