Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Soul Drive

Im so lazy to update my blog lately.
Probably because I have nothing really to say.
Perhaps because my new PC game takes most of my free time even to look around and see life.
I have even forgotten to use my digicam.
---
But lately, my interest in gay affairs have been intensified by my presence in Pinoyexchange.
There's this guy who claims to be straight, with wife and kids of course who is looking for a "gay friend."
However, he also added that what he is looking for is a "gay friend" who would support him financially and shower him with gifts.
Of course, being one of the loudest voicest of gay empowerment in that forum, I began sending my barrages this morning.
Which of course, would lead to a new surge of thinking in that message board.
---
Sometime ago, I would feel ashamed of my preference.
I thought it was a curse, something to hide from everyone.
But slowly, I began to accept myself in my own slow terms. After all, looking back at the past, this line of preference wasn't really bad at all.
If you would read history, you would find that some of the greatest people are in fact, homosexuals.
Their limitless creativity and courage has pushed civilization into new heights and existence.
---
Now I'm thinking, would there ever be a time when true gay liberation would be realized?
Would there ever be a time when discrimination would completely cease to exist?
In some dream, I would like to see a gay president, or some very influencial homosexual person who would lead the world.
In that dream, the Church would finally declare that Jesus Christ has never even condemnmed homosexuals at all in any of his teachings.
If ever that time comes, I guess my acceptance would finally worth all the risk and troubles that I have taken.
That its fabulous to be out-gay after all.

No comments: