Tuesday, November 1, 2005

The Kabuki Showdown (Finale)

As we lay on the bed prior to going to sleep, I stroked his tummy and told him that I’m sorry. Still, phanks never uttered a word.

In my mind, if ever my buddy would ignore me for the rest of the night and leaves home early the following morning, I assured myself that I would retaliate.

I promised myself that I would declare war if he does that to me despite the fact that I am already on a reconciliatory mood.

However, my hopes were not really down for there was a hint that he wouldn’t last a night ignoring me at all. First, because we slept in one bed; I was already half naked so if ever he got close to me, I could easily hug him and arouse him in the process. Second, my buddy never wears undies when sleeping. He took off his undies before we went to bed. That alone ensured me that he means business that night.

Lights off, we were both making pakiramdam to one another.

---

As we lay on the bed, he suddenly turned around to face me. Phanks began complaining about what happened as he hugged me with his lean arms. I hugged back and began kissing him.

I told myself, there’s no more explanation to be done. The showdown is finally over.

We slept at around 4 am. By 5:30, we’re doing rounds again. I brought my work at home that morning so that I could spend more time with Phanks as planned. In return, he slept all morning till late afternoon. He was with me until my shift ends.

And we made record last Sunday.

Despite the fact that our Black Party was a disaster that almost tore us apart. Our sexual cravings (for one another, I guess) allowed us to oversee those shortcomings and realize what’s more important for us.

Isang matinding sex lang pala ang katapat ng lahat...

But of course, even though the showdown ends there... things are rather brewing again. Like those that happen during post party celebrations.

The attachments, however made me more clingy though...

No comments: