Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blasphemy In Their Eyes

And the truth is, I don't really know how many people believe in my belief.

---

Quoted from G4M, Religion and Spirituality Forum, a defense against Fundamentals and Atheists: Topic: Convincing proof that God Exists.


"My point is, the belief in God rest in you alone. You dont need a preacher or bible thumper to do that for you. You dont need verses which could be interpreted in many different ways to do that. If you believe in science, so long as we don't have answers as to how the universe was created, therefore, there must be a higher being that preceded all of it. Yun lang yun. We are just humans and no matter how we try to arrive at the truth, we will never be able to do so."

---

I was expecting a barrage from both sides, but to my surprise, nobody refuted my claims yet. Perhaps, I am telling a grain of truth after all.

No comments: