Wednesday, November 22, 2006

How Do You Keep A Nightmare At Bay

Conversations done in SMS

Nike27: Kamusta?
Pulsar: Ok lang, heto nagbabasa ng news sa net.
Nike27: Punta ka dito sa haus, trip tayo.
Pulsar: Anong trip yun. (Pretending not to know what he meant)
Nike27: Sex tayo. Suck mo ako. Hehe.

---

This is what happens when Darkstar leaves a mess everytime he takes over. He was supposed to be the "third army" I mentioned several entries ago. In a fit of rage I felt during those turbulent times, I was supposed to have a "face-off" with him. However, a third wheel fortunately messed up things between us, that's why the bed wars ended in a harmless and boring friendly conversation.

Since nothing happened between me and the guy, I thought we could remain as friends. After all, he is a nice guy. Added to the fact that I'm really turned on by his looks - big chest, warm smile, ER* looking, SMK na SMK talaga.* I would have referred him to my bestfriend if it was possible. He is even wearing a white tank tops during our eyeball and man, white tank tops alone could drive my hormones way up my libido barometer. With such a get up, I would never think twice of engaging him in a combat. But since he appears not to be interested in such activity - despite my indirect flirting strategy that I applied to him after the ugly one has left, I decided to go home and call it a night.

---

Darkstar: Pero trip mo siya diba. Aminin mo na Mugen, libog na libog ka sa kanya. Lalo na nung sinabi niyang trip ka rin niya.

Mugen: Yep, eh anong magagawa ko. Nabulungan na ako ni Pulsar na maghunus-dili. Kung alam mo ang ibig sabihin nun.

Darkstar: Kung walang tao sa bahay niyo... paanong strategy mo, tatakas ka no?

Mugen: Uhm, Hinde.

Darkstar: Mas malakas pa rin ako sayo. Na-BI na kita eh.

Mugen: Dare! Burahin ko yung number niya eh. Ano, hinahamon mo ako?

Darkstar: Nope, siraulo ka. Gagawin mo yun eh. Yoko nga, trip ko siya.

Mugen: Kitams. Mag compromise tayo dude.

---

So I didn't accept his invitation tonight. His opportunity had passed already and I'm in control of myself once again. Besides, I already had our friendship in my mindset... It has never been my policy to make friends with former "playmates."

God, I should keep another journal for these kind of entries.

Looking back, he really made me horny that night. I won't think twice of giving him a command performance, if he caught me at a time when I was releasing the tension from my own frustration and helplessness. I was waging a guiltless trip then and I had my reasons. And I know it would soon pass as if nothing had happened.

Perhaps next time... I guess...

wait, I don't think there would be a next time.

I shouldn't have kept his number in the first place, if this is how he's gonna repay my friendship.

Therefore, I break my initial decision to keep his number. As of this moment, he's out of my life.

*ER - Laborer Looking. Moreno guy, average worker's built, think of sikyu guys, baggers and construction workers.
*SMK - Saktan Mo aKo. Guys who are extremely masculine, they would literally and figuratively give you a violent time in bed.

No comments: