Saturday, November 4, 2006

Floor Filler (Just Thinking Out Aloud Sessions Two)



I feel so restless again. I don't know what to do and I don't know how to spend my free time at home since going out has become a tremendous hassle for me. Settling down in my chair, I open my computer to access the internet to check out my favorite websites and forums in the net. Ilang beses ko na bang sinabi na I should buy myself a cable and plug my brain directly to the CPU. Eight hours na nga ako nag-iinternet surfing sa office (of course, working at the same time), hindi pa ako nakuntento sa bahay.

---

Lately, I have adopted a new routine at home. Coming from work, I would usually take a nap at around 4 pm and wake up at around pass 6. That way, I could cope up with my 4 hours of average sleep every night.

---

One thing I like about Sims 2 is that it allows you to control a simulated life. The lives you play may perhaps be your ideal, or your worst messed-up, nightmarish fantasy life. Since they released a pet expansion last October, gamers could now also create ideal pets without the hassles of having one in real life.

---

Mami Athena and I agrees. Cats are better than dogs because cats are more independent, sleeky, confident and huggable. Papu has a cat named Aleck. The last time I dropped by his condo unit, this cat suddenly jumped at me while I was lying on the couch. In an attempt to get my attention, the cat rubbed my face, then it turned around to sit on it. Buti na lang at hindi ako hikain kung hindi... Until now, I keep a picture of us in my phone so that something could make me smile everytime I get bitchy at work.

---

After a month of hiatus, I am getting addicted to G4M once again. Ewan ko ba, siguro when you don't have an interesting and active social life, you tend to expose yourself more in those websites to compensate for what you're missing. Don't get me wrong though, there's absolutely no standing armies involved in my recent activities in that website.


Just plain fun, and active boywatching and nothing more.

---

I wish I could get my weekend as an offday next semester. My Tuesdays and Fridays day-offs are making me more domesticated as months go by.

---

By November 21, I must have prepared a new list of people I would give presents this Christmas Season. Santa Claus mode na naman ako.

---

Finally, I have a new last song syndrome. Buti na lang at meron akong available track nitong song na ito. It is performed by Jeb Loy Nichols. The title of the song is Heaven Right Here. If you want to feel good everyday, I suggest you download the song. The music has religion undertones though, but I think its not really that obvious that the song could pass as Light Alternative rather than Christian Music.

No comments: