Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bunny Interludes Nineteen

Workout continues unabated: Three times a week, two hours a day.

The program given to me by the head coach is significantly easier compared to the program I had in my first gym. This time, instead of focusing my energy doing an hour of cardio exercise, my main thrust is the free weights. If I had to do a bench press or a military press exercise, there are no machines to assist me. All I have are brute force and stored fat to help me execute my program.

The fitness instructors - who are not only gym professionals, but geniuses in their own respective careers are helpful and meticulous enough to correct my executions - to the point of achieving perfection. Without them, injury might have already taken its toll on me. Besides, the camaraderie I have with them is encouraging enough to make me endure walking the extra mile just to continue my program without any man-made interruptions.

Workout continues. Though it would take forever to achieve the ideal body that I desire, I can already feel what the work-out had done to me.

In an angular shot I have taken in the shower room's mirror a week ago,


A more buffed Joms emerges in the mirror: A sign of the things to come if workout continues and laziness, which is the common enemy of a bodybuilder is kept in-check.

No comments: