Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hammertime V2

Sa special class ni Propesora Wanda isang hatinggabi.

Propesora: Good morning class. I'm sorry if we have to hold a special class in the fabulous land of Malate Republik. Alam niyo naman na this is the gay capital of Manila, so I think it would be a good idea to have your completion in my subject right here where Bed, Chelu and Tops and Bottoms are located. Inspired na ba kayo class? The pupil who will get the highest grade from moi, will receive a one year free entrance at Bed - with complementary drinks pa itech, every time he shows up in a major event. Remember, the White Party is just a few days away so impress me with your knowledge about gay lingo.

Pupils: Yes propesora!!

Propesora: Very Gud. Now I want you to invent a new term for a situation, where a supposed to be friendly encounter turns sexual becoz the hesitant party was coerced to having a jug with a much aggressive party after the latter teased the former into submission.

Pupils: silent

Propesora: Well, since nobody wants to raise his pinky finger for the recitation, I will call someone from the class. Can you please stand up Pulsar?

Pulsar: Yes propesora?

Propesora: Invierna! Tapos na ang Miss Universe nining, huwag ka na makipag-chikahan kay XP tungkol sa mga nangyari noong isang linggo sa Mexico dahil yan ang ating Best in Miss Universe History this year. Intiendez?

Pupils: clap! clap! clap!

Pulsar: Opo

Propesora: Now to repeat my question. Ano ang tawag sa situation kung saan ang isang bektas na feel maging Maria Clara ay biglang naging wild Magdalena matapos siyang bulungan ni Pedro ng "ang sarap mo naman ining," nang sila'y napag-isa sa isang pribadong lugar? Bet naman natin na tension will rise in such a close contact environment devah?

Pulsar: Ay now da anser propesora!

Propesora: What is it then my dear pupil?

Pulsar: Na-Corner po.

Propesora: Good answer. Tiyak matutuwa na naman nito ang ating mga gay linguist sa contribution ng mga PLU to enrich our language. Now use it in a sentence my dear.

Pulsar: Na-corner si Mugen ng isang boylet noong isang araw matapos niya itong papuntahin sa kanyang bahay sa pag-aakalang mag-buburn lamang ito ng mga Emo mp3s mula sa kanyang computer.

Propesora: Ay intriga itu! Where is Mugen pala?

Pulsar: Nag-cutting na po maam.

Propesora: Pasaway na binata! Do you know where he is?

Pulsar: Nakita ko pong nakapila sa entrance ng Bed bago kayo dumating propesora.

Propesora: Well, incomplete sha for this semester. As for you Pulsar, akala ko ba eh kayong tatlo ni Darkstar ang magkakasama sa kabutihan at kalokohan?

Pulsar: Na-corner rin po ako eh. Ni rub po kasi ng boylet ang hands niya sa legs ko habang namimili po sila ng sounds ni Mugen. Nakiliti po ako, tinigasan si Darkstar kaya hayun, ng biglang nagtanong kung posible ba ang happenings sa pagitan nila ni Mugen, hindi na po ako nakapagprotesta.

Propesora: Ay ganun?

Pulsar: Opo eh.

Propesora: Well then, for being an irresponsible boy, wala kang free entrance sa Bed. Pero in fairness, I give you a grade of 1.25 for your creative answer.

Pulsar: But propesora...

Propesora: No buts buts for me ineng. Isama mo muna si Alpha bago ka lumapit sa akin.

Pulsar: But I want a free entrance at Bed po!

Propesora: Sorry, I changed my mind, since super VIP ako sa Government, I shall go there tonight. Kung bet mo sumama then join ka sa akin.

Pulsar: Ganon?

Propesora: Yiz. Any more questions my dear pupils? If there is none, then class dismissed. Go on, have fun on a Saturday night. Baboosh!

---

And to think, I believed that he was different from the rest of them... Indeed, libido strikes, without any specific time or consideration. The deed was done and there was nothing more to say. Like all others, he is history.

A figment of memory, only remembered whenever I look at the Black Doc that keeps all my logs, ever since I began counting my kills.

No comments: