Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Pasa Masid


It was Kiddo who brought this to my attention.

He said that there was another Pulsar blog, with a single entry posted in it. At first I thought he discovered the "war room" blog. However, when I checked it out, I realized how different Pulsar is from the War Room that only a reader who is familiar with my writing style and history can spot the similarities.

Perhaps it was just a mere coincidence.

However, when Tripper affirmed that there exist another Pulsar blog, I began to scramble my defenses in order to protect my identity. You see, even if my stories posted in my blog were too revealing about me, only a handful of bloggers have actually seen me in person. Besides, since I keep my blog semi-private, I usually let others discover my blog instead of me revealing myself in their journals.

I'm worried that too much exposure might discourage me from continue writing in my blog.

But there was a time, Pulsar was more open to bloggers than it is today. I revealed myself up to the point of giving my code name to my buddy as a blog address, which eventually became a dilemma as my blog gradually appeared in Google's listing.

So I had to make a choice and it was to change my blog address from phanksmaster to mugenblue.

The change was successful, and for a time, the two of them co-existed side by side with one another. Those who were regular readers of phanksmaster, found mugenblue through a series of links that eventually lead them here. The move was never officially sanctioned, but I left trails in my blogger friends' journal so that everyone (who cared about my life) will eventually find me.

But time comes, and the old one must go. Without any warning, the blogger administrator deleted the contents of phanksmaster completely. What's left was a single entry - my first attempt in immortality by sending the whole contents of my previous blog to outer space (as the meme advertised it.) Nevertheless, I know that even if without that meme, I'm already immortal. I have proven myself time and again that my words belong to me and those who have been touched by it will remember me for the rest of their lives.

So another phase officially ends. The deletion of phanksmaster is confirmed.

And like the pasa-masid - the honor march given by cadets to their officers during the final rites of CAT, I give one to the phanksmaster.

---

Though your pages, empty with words
and emotions; your voice endures.
Like a thousand little beams of white light,
aimed at the dark, brooding sky above
your spirit spreads throughout cyberspace.

Never again, will you be muted phanksmaster,
for your echoes reverberate throughout infinity.


No comments: