Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dark Broken Red Jars (Part Two)

In the playground of the imps, even angels can be corrupted to demons.

---

Kitsune continued to recall his first time experience, even if he felt awkward to share it with me.

"I entered the door which leads to the lounge area," he began. "The room was so big, I think it occupied the entire half of the ground floor. There is a TV on my left side, where a half-naked, fair-skinned guy in his mid-20s with only a white towel wrapped around his waist was watching Pinoy Big Brother. A few steps away from the viewing area is a mini-gym. Nobody was working-out when I was there, but looking at their gym's configuration, I think it's just a display in the lounge area."

If not for the attendant who asked Kitsune to follow him, he would have stayed longer at the lounge room, observing the activities of the members while checking out his potential kills. The attendant lead him to the locker area where he presented him his own locker. Two members also arrived and without saying any word, they took off their pants and shirt, hanged them in their lockers and left the area as soon as they arrived.

Kitsune took off his orange shirt slowly and with a feeling of hesitation exposing his naked body, he hanged his shirt in the closet. Then he wrapped the towel around his waist and pulled down his pants, including his undies. Suddenly a dark-skinned chubby guy peeked from the shower room to check him out. Kitsune simply brushed him off and continued changing his clothes.

After he finished changing, he went upstairs to check the place out.

"The second floor was like a maze full of rooms as big as cubicles," He said. "It was very dark and men just stood in corners and intersections, waiting for their cruisers to pick them up. Since I had a poor vision, I went to the third floor through this steep spiral stairway that lead me to another lounge area. Beside this lounge area is an open-air garden but it was off-limits to guests."

"Opposite this garden is a big empty room that is even darker than the maze below," Kitsune continued. "Since there were only long wooden chairs in that room, I assumed that it must be an orgy area when there are no private rooms available downstairs," He explains. "There were guys chilling out in these rooms, however, since I was still exploration the place, I went downstairs through a stair I found on the other side of the third floor."

Barely a minute after he went downstairs, he passed by two guys who were talking about something. His presence disrupted their conversation and the smaller of the two men who noticed Kitsune first broke the ice and introduced himself as Paolo.

"So are you alone?" Paolo asked.

"Yeah, it's my first time here and I'm just looking around, checkin the place out." Kitsune answered, while checking out Paolo's companion, who at that time was smiling at him.

"Darn, he's an effeminate," Kitsune said to himself. "So Paolo, how many times have you been here before?" turning his attention back to Paolo.

"Around two..." He replied. "Anyway do you want some company dude?"

Before Kitsune could answer his question. Paolo gently held his arm to draw him closer to him. His swift and daring moves pinned Kitsune to the point of no resistance. Much as he would like to avoid a head-on encounter, he eventually ended up making out with the first guy who cornered him at the mansion.

"So what happened?" I asked Kitsune. His story has made me scamper for a yosi stick myself.

"His aggressiveness unleashed the monster in me dude," I noticed Kitsune's eyes still blazing with lust. "He asked me if I have my own room, which I answered none."

"Then what happened," encouraging him to reveal more details.

"We went upstairs, in the orgy room which I passed before. I didn't notice that there are private areas in that room and they are as big as a changing room in a department store. It has a hole on its side - a peeping hole to be exact. He told me to plug my small towel in the hole so that no one could peep on what we're gonna do."

"Then what? Tell me more," I insisted him further.

"Before I could look back, his towel fell, exposing his massive hard on pointing at me. Without saying any word, he hugged me very tight, kissed me torridly and even told me 'ang sarap mo pare, hindi kita pagsasawaan.'"

"Fuck you Kitsune. Why did you let yourself submit to his control?" I retorted while smiling sheepishly as he recounted his story.

"He was a good kisser par," Kitsune said defensively. I might be far taller than him, slightly more good looking than him but his masculinity turned me on. Besides, I like his lean body and moreno skin. It's like I'm doing it with a sekyu officer or something."

"So what happened next?" I urged him to continue.

"He pushed me against the wall so hard, he forced me to release my own demon. After he told me those words. I gripped his arms, raised them up, pinned my body against his and fought back with more consummate kisses that almost tore his lips apart."

"Wow, that's a good offensive huh?" I told him.

"I squeezed his hard-on so tight, it made him groan a little. He made me stand up, and clamped my prick between his legs. He did a frottage on me and to return the favor, I nibbled his shoulder blades and biceps which gripped him with so much pleasure, he asked me to stop what I'm doing. Being an obedient cruise partner, I stopped, only to find out that his real intention was to catch me off guard, and suck my nipples profusely."

"Hayup ka talaga pare. Ayoko na," I protested.

"But I'm not there yet, I thought you want to hear my story?" He told me, while his eyes turned to the passing tall chinito guy behind us.

"Anyway, it was just a foreplay. A play that I can willingly part my cum for," Kitsune said as I noticed his mood turning sour. "Just when things are really getting hot, he looked into my eyes and asked what time I would leave the place. When I told him that I had just arrived, he stopped what he was doing and told me... "

"What?" I asked him, with a disappointed look on my face.

"He told me, 'let's go and have a stroll outside.' He then left immediately, I didn't even catch him go out of the orgy room."

---

-tobecontinued-

No comments: