Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dark Broken Red Jars (Part Three)

With the disconnection comes the need to reconnect again... to anyone who might need a connection.

---

After Paolo left, Kitsune went downstairs to look for him. When he arrived at the dark maze on the second floor, there were around ten people standing in the corridor. Some are busy cruising around, like wandering souls looking for someone to give them peace. While others are contented in their sentry position near the hall's darkest corners. Eyes were staring at Kitsune, perhaps to catch his attention. But he had his specific target in mind. Unlike the guys he encountered elsewhere, the silhouette in the darkness tells that he is dealing with older, mostly overweight men. Tummies were bulging as they walked along the chamber and excess skin visibly droops from their big flabby arms.

Nevertheless, Kitsune didn't mind these hungry spirits. Instead, he went on checking out the leaner and buffer ones who silently stood there hoping to catch their attention. At the back of his mind, he is not really rushing. What's important to him is to pick the right person and spend a night's eternity with him in that promiscuous mansion.

As he walked towards the lighted portion of the maze, somebody grabbed his arm in the dark. When Kitsune looked at the stranger, the man was tall, dark and quite lean. He is actually the guy he is looking for. Taking this opportunity to finally cut his connection to Paolo - who abandoned him earlier, Kitsune entertained the guy's invitation to have him as company. Immediately he brought Kitsune to his room for some private raunchy time with him.

"I find you tall, young and goodlooking," the man said. Kitsune was definitely flattered. He never really saw himself as one.

"But I'm not really experienced when it comes to this," he innocently told the man, as tried to feel Kitsune's arms and chest.

"Relax... Just lie down and I will do the job for you," The man assuredly told him. At this point, Kitsune realizes that he was with a guy twice as old as him.

Just when his towel was about to drop, Kitsune caught the man grining at the prospects of getting a good catch. His incomplete, crooked teeth and slight effeminate gestures turned him off in an instant, he begged the man to stop what he is about to do.

"Why?" The man asked.

"I want to go downstairs to get some water, you're getting me nervous," Kitsune said in a cracked voice.

The man stood up and stayed beside the bed. Kitsune immediately secured his towel around his waist and rushed towards the door - not even looking at the old man who appeared puzzled with Kitsune's sudden reaction. For him, it was something too much to handle. He was not prepared to have a good time with someone he could actually think of as his father.

"Do you think he bought your excuse?" I asked him.

"Now that I think about it, he could just told me, 'bakit ka nandito kung hindi ka pala handa?'" Kitsune answered, while scratching his head, perhaps realizing the flaw of his excuse.

"I will ask Macoy what he did during his time. I'm sure he had better ways of turning down someone without hurting his feelings," I told him.

After returning from his trip to the water dispenser, Kitsune wandered elsewhere, avoiding the spot where he met the old guy a while ago. By this time, the cruisers were now fewer in the corridors and the private rooms were now filled with groaning sounds of men. In his solitude, Kitsune asked himself the reasons for going to such a place.

Is because of boredom? Is it because he is curious about bathouses and wanted to personally experience how it feels like being in such a place? Maybe there was an unspeakable emptiness within that brought him there. Like everyone else does, he might be looking for someone to fill whatever void he felt that night. It doesn't matter what happens afterwards. Kitsune simply wanted to have someone make him feel needed even if for just one night.

Hours passed and Kitsune found himself literally wandering alone in the halls and corridors of the maze. Twice he bumped into some guys going downstairs - their mission accomplished in going to the mansion. He followed them to check the expressions on their faces, if there was any. What he saw afterwards made him just more confused. "Most of them just bowed their heads when they see me, or they stare blankly into space while checking themselves in front of the mirror," he told me afterwards.

As Kitsune checked his belongings in his locker, he noticed a small, dark-skinned guy smiling at him.

It was Paolo, who was already dressed and ready to leave the place at any moment.

"I was looking for you. Where have you been?" Kitsune said with a mixed feeling of joy and relief.

"I told you, I wanted to walk around," Paolo went to sit beside him.

"So, have you cummed already?" He asked Kitsune.

"How can I cum when all I've been thinking of is you?"

He smiled and squeezed Kitsune's leg as a sign of appreciation. Kitsune moved closer to feel his hands working towards to his crotch area.

"Dude, don't. I can't walk with a tent in front of me." Paolo, who was already lusting over Kitsune's naughty remarks began asking him personal questions. He asked him where he lives and if he's interested in going out with him after their encounter at the mansion. Paolo, who seemed to be interested in prolonging his association with Kitsune glady revealed to him his more human side. He even proposed exchanging numbers with Kitsune, which the latter politely declined.

As they continued to flirt with each another in the locker room, another guy arrived. He was still wearing his outdoor get-up which means he had just arrived at the mansion. Kitsune noticed that this new arrival had a fair-skin, muscular body and extremely manly gestures. This guy didn't fail to catch Paolo's attention either, who immediately disengaged with Kitsune to coax the new guy to submit to his carnal wishes.

"You let him do that to you? I can't believe it,"

"Yeah, para namang sa akin siya. He's the kind who collects and collects other guys. It's not my cup of tea but I understand him perfectly," Kitsune defends.

"So what happened?" I asked him.

"The newcomer ignored him completely. At first I thought they were partners before. But it seems like it was their first encounter. Paolo was just an aggresive jerk who wants to bed every guy who catches his fancy. I'm sure you have met these kind of guys before."

"Yeah, I do. Their perversity appeals to me, but I know that they'd just skin me alive if I disarm myself in their presence," I told him. This time, I'm on my third stick of yosi and thinking of buying a San Mig Light in a nearby Sari-sari store.

"Since the guy ignored him, he returned to flirting with me. I responded with more determination to get off with him."

"Really? I hope it's not an act of desperation," I cautioned him.

"Nope, why should I. I just like him and that, I don't find anyone who could match his appeal to me."

"So what happened next?" I urged him to continue his story.

"We went upstairs. This time he was looking for a private room that we could borrow from one of his 'friends.' We went to the third floor first, where there's a room at the end of the hallway whose owner he apparently knows. He knocked on the door and when the owner opened it, there were two other naked guys lying on his bed."

"My god, what kind of hell have you been to?"

"Joms, you know what I'm capable of doing. Don't get surprised when I tell you these kind of things."

"I know, but as far as you told me, the capabilites you mentioned were only theoretical. You haven't reached the edge yet," I told him.

"Whatever. Anyway, I didn't enter the room to join them. I waited for Paolo to finish his conversation with the room owner and when he returned and asked me why I didn't follow him, I told him 'i want to be alone with you'"

"Sounds like Toto's story.* Then what happened?"

"We returned downstairs to look for other rooms available in the dark maze. Then this cute guy we met in the locker room suddenly appeared out of nowhere. His sudden arrival - now walking around with only his briefs on caught Paolo's attention even more. In front of me, he tried to make out with him. This guy, who was getting annoyed in the beginning eventually surrendered his defenses to the dominant intruder.

Paolo told me 'sandali lang.' In which I cordially replied, 'take your time.'"

"Fuck you man, I didn't know you're that looser," I told him in an irritated manner.

"At least hindi ako naghabol o nag-walk out diba? I've always held an air of aloofness the whole time I was there," Kitsune said.

"So where did your aloofness brought you?" I asked him, disappointingly.

"A brief moment later, the cute guy emerges from one of the dark corners. It seems that he succeeded in resisting the horndog who hounded me the whole time I was at the mansion. It was, of course, the last time I saw Paolo.

But unfortunately, his thoughts lingered on in my mind for the rest of the night."

---

*Toto, Kitsune's second fuck-buddy.

-tobecontinued-

No comments: