Friday, June 29, 2007

Dark Broken Red Jars (Last Part)

What's the difference between the Lion and the Fox? The Lion waits for its prey to come over, while the Fox prowls behind the bushes, warily making sure that the prey he would catch later offers no resistance.

But for Kitsune the fox, he was neither the prey nor the predator. He was just a mere beast lost in the maze of confusion and emptiness.

---

First times will always give a person a valuable lesson.

Kitsune arrived at the bath house past eleven thirty with the firm belief that he would score big once inside the place. His assumptions were right, for in just a matter of minutes, he was already cruised by someone whom he perceived as his superior. That someone was Paolo the horndog. He was manly, aggressive and just slightly older than Kitsune. He was the person our fox was aiming for.

But Paolo was already a hundred times more cynical than Kitsune. Being a rookie in the scene, he was not aware that sex is just sex and nothing more. It's either you get off with someone, or suffer being the rejected one who wandered from corridor to corridor, looking for those who wanted to have another last round before leaving the mansion for good.

Despite his youthful appeal and masculine demeanor, Kitsune became the odd one out. He let go of too many potential kills, that in the end, he forgot that his real enemy was time. No one was coming anymore and everyone - especially the fishable* ones were already leaving the place, happy that their carnal needs were satisfied that night.

At quarter before 1 am, Kitsune began the offensive. Just short of doing obvious acts to catch his prey's attention, he made sure that they know he wanted them. Instead of walking fast in the hallways and moving from corner to corner like a restless beast, Kitsune relaxed his ways and lowered down his defenses to let others get to know him better.

He began to talk to them, and eventually earned their trust, if not their earthly desire which is what he was aiming for.

"I cannot understand why everyone tells me that it's their second time at the mansion, when it's obvious that they know the ins and outs of the place," Kitsune remarked to me while guzzling my first beer.

"Maybe it's their defense mechanism. Sagwa naman sabihin na parokyano ka ng bath house diba?" I explained.

"Sabagay, tama ka. Pero bakit ganun, they always asked me naka ilang rounds na ako?" He continued.

"Ano sabi mo?"

"Zero. Yun naman ang totoo eh," Kitsune answered.

At that point, I realized that Kitsune himself, was playing a deceiving game to lure his prey to trust him. By claiming that he hasn't cum yet, when those he talked to knows how fishable he is, was his ploy in telling them, somehow, that he wanted to have them. The only problem is, Kitsune was too shy to admit that he liked to flirt with the persons he was talking to. That's why they, thought he was just there to have a conversation, nothing more, nothing less.

"Remember the motto of the bath house dude?" I asked him.

"There's a thrill in silence, yeah I remember." He answered.

"Then you should have struck when the iron is hot. Kaya ka napapagkamalang top ng mga top na bet mo eh, sobrang angas mo kasi pag-ikaw ang nagcrui-cruise eh."

"I'm not that confident to make the first moves. Mahiyain ako eh." Kitsune explains.

"Then you won't get anywhere. I remembered how you told me how the chubs over there were making their killings simply because they were so damned open about their carnal needs. Pa-maria clara effect ka kasi eh. Yan tuloy ang napala mo."

It turns out Kitsune almost had his kill, if not for his mistaken attachment to Paolo who was his guy template the whole night.

Just before closing time, he noticed this chinito guy following him around and smiling everytime their eyes met in the hallway. He was tall, lean and somewhat appealing. But the problem however was that Kitsune was looking for a hyper-masculine guy. He found the chinito too gentle for him.

In one of their final encounters in the hallway, this chinito started a conversation by asking how he was. Eventually this chat lead to intimacy, which somehow weakened Kitsune's defenses.

"So how it started?" I asked him.

"He asked me for a hug. I gave him a tight one, but I already knew where it would lead to. Suddenly I felt his boner getting bigger and bigger. It did stir my interest but I already knew that I would go down without having an orgasm."

"That's interesting. It never happened before."

"Yeah. He then commented that my skin is too warm to touch. He might have thought of it as a sign that I'm getting horny as well. But believe me, I didn't even have a boner that time." Kitsune further relates.

"So what happened next?" I urged him to continue.

"We went upstairs - back to the private cubicles where Paolo and I almost did it. We didn't do any oral - I don't even remember kissing him. We did a mutual though to which he came. I even complained that why did he cum a lot. He just said that everyone tells him that."

"What about you? Don't tell me you did not cum?"

"I didn't..." Kitsune answered while staring on the wall across the street.

"Why?"

"I realized that I shouldn't deceive myself. We didn't really hit sexually, if you want a clear answer. Much as I would like to think about it as just mere sex, I remembered something I told myself many years ago."

"And what is it dude?" I asked Kitsune.

"I won't get off with someone just for the sake of getting off," he answered. "Besides, its all too clear to me that I have my own preference - just like everybody else. He didn't really fit into that ideal so it would be just useless to come, when I know, I won't get completely satisfied in the end."

"So what happened after?"

"I stayed for several minutes more, until the whole place - including the dark maze was already bathed in light. I saw the cute guy, who stole Paolo from my grip still looking for someone to get him off. But he was too late, it's all over. Those who remained all went down to take a shower and to dress up. It was a good night, but I knew, I didn't make a kill."

"But you know what," Kitsune continues. "In a way I'm happy that I didn't make a score** in Club Bath. I won't take into considerations the persons I've encountered - for nothing really happened between us. All we did was touching, which is not really the basis for the scoring.

"And what is your basis Kitsune?" I asked.

"My basis is whether I had come or not. So long as I didn't, then it won't add up to the kills I kept ever since I've been aware of this.

If I stayed inside the room that Paolo visited," He continued, "I would have witnessed an orgy with my own eyes. I might have been a participant if I'd let go of my inhibitions."

"Why are you telling me all these things pare?" I asked him with a puzzled look.

"So that you would know, that despite everything that I've seen in that place. I can proudly say that I left Club Bath intact."

"I have overcome my own carnal instincts long enough to prove to everyone that I don't easily bite."

---

*fish - to look for a potential mate; fishable - potential mate

**score - number of sexual partners.


-epilogue-

No comments: