Sunday, June 10, 2007

Define Oh My God



---

When I saw this video feed, all I could utter in my workstation was, "Oh my gawd!" I even had to drag the Princess to take a look at my screen to share the beauty unfolding in front of me. What really turned me on was the part where Enrique Iglesias pulled the young guy's shirt for him to come closer to the performer. For a moment, I wish it was my shirt being pulled by him while singing the song Escape.

With Iglesia's buff physique, tanned features and latino looks, he perfectly fits into my alternate taste when it comes to guys (being a tall, fair-skinned chinito, the other one.) Hehe. Even during my pre-homo days, I've considered him as one of the most good-looking artists on TV.

How much more now, when I feel that there's a strong chance that he might be a PLU pala.

---
special thanks to eon for such revelation.

No comments: