Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chronicles Of El Tigre (Episode One)

And my wish is for God to grant me the chance to befriend a straight guy again. It's been ages since I was able to engage with one on a day-to-day basis, and I fear, that I have become too gay that I can't relate to non-gay people anymore.

---

[21:06] elTigre: kumain na din ako ng sandwits
[21:06] MuGen: ano palaman?
[21:07] elTigre: peanut butter
[21:07] elTigre: kung kasama kita wala ka ng kakainin na iba kung di healthy
[21:07] elTigre: joke
[21:07] elTigre: [insert evil smiley grin]
[21:09] MuGen: hehe
[21:09] MuGen: honga
[21:09] MuGen: ikaw ang magdidisiplina sa akin


---

He is from PEx.
He is from the Body and Fitness Forum
For some reasons he gave his Yahoo IM
after having a pleasant PM conversation about Pendlay Rows
Soon, IM chats commenced
and it became a day-to-day engagement.
We talked about Fitness all the time
and rarely do I explore beyond the subject
in order to get to know him more.
We traded Friendster, Multiply and Facebook accounts.
I learned his name
and he learned mine.

It was a straight-to-straight affair
which I was able to handle as effectively as I could.

Until the chat transcript above made me realize that we might
have spoken in a double language.

---

-tobecontinued-

No comments: