Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dream Journals Ten - Gripen's Dream Interpretation

Hala pinagmultuhan ka? haha! I'm not an expert dream interpreter pero I used to do this before and I can't help myself not to so forgive my two cents worth...When your dad was alive you were somehow concerned of your sexuality especially during the early years and at certain times blames him for that.

I was worried and defiant about my sexuality that time. I blamed him for not being around when I was growing up. I blamed his womanizing activities for breaking our family apart and during the first few months of my "bisexuality stage," I even said that I'm just doing my mom a huge favor. Tutal nambababae naman yung dad ko, manlalalake naman ako.

And that's what I did.


You also have a certain degree of amazement of things that he had achieved as he appered in his authoritative figure in your dream.

He was very successful in life. Unfortunately, he became too drunk with success that he forgot to look back and remember where he came from.

The meat symbolizes the things that you are doing right now...It seems to you that problem rises one after another.


Hmmm... are you saying carnal activities? Wala nga ako nun eh. Pero yeah, problems meron. Hehehe. So far, manageable pa naman.


The swarms of insects also represents busy lifestyle which you may be into lately which somehow complicates the situation further...But amazingly you always find yourself to be saved at the last minute of a situation at a point when you're almost to give up.

P-man and phanks. period.

If you are hearing a lot of background voice It clearly augurs your deep connection with your protector which will always guide you all the times..I also think that you will gonna be busy for the coming months...yun lang haha! sorry hindi ko mapigilan....

Protector? When I was a kid, I used to dream of this lady in white who always talk to me. Minsan nga, she even told me that he sees everything that I'm doing (tinanong ko pa, so you see me doing my "thing?" She just smiled. Anyway, may isang time rin, nakalimutan kong patayin yung candle sa floor ko. Someone woke me up from sleep, nung pagkamulat ko, bigla kong naalala yung candle. Hayun, malapit ng masunog yung floor ko. I think she's the one who woke me up during the Post Midnight Afterburner Episode.

Yup, come Monday, I'm gonna be very busy.

Galing talaga!

No comments: