Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pre-Anniversary Date Blues

Phanks insists that our anniversary falls on May 21. How is it possible when I could very well remember how we met and what conspired to our meet-up.

Hay...

Anyway my plans will push through. This time, I'd be the devoted partner again.

---

Phanks: Ay cnsya napo ah. Ilan taon na tau? 5 yrs d po b? kc 2003 pa tau nun eh.

---

I have all the reasons to get furious. (I was the one who remembered and greeted him last night) But I will just ignore such tiny misunderstanding about our beginnings.

After all, this is the day we became one.

---

My only respite from SEBs was holy week. I promised myself that as Christ is being persecuted, I'll stop my cravings for flesh and enjoy talking to PLUs, the way I used to do before. After Installing Yahoo Messenger into my computer, the first thing I checked out were the PLU channels that abound there.

On one channel, which I can't even remember now. I chatted with someone who's handle goes something like Ben. Yeah, at first, he bored me to death, but when I started talking how I longed for my ex bud - despite him being a demon, I still missed the feeling of being belonged to someone. Ben, began to relate. We exchanged stories about our heartbreaks and longings. He even allowed me to see his face on the cam. His light demeanor and attractive looks caught my attention. His sad eyes reminded me of mine, and looking at him at the cam allowed me a moment of peace tranquility.

- A Glimpse On Proxi's Last Days of Promiscuity, April 17, 2004

No comments: