Monday, April 16, 2007

Mid-April Epilogues (First Part)

It all started one early morning. I came from a wake of a father's friend and ended up somewhere near Kalentong to get a massage. I thought that instead of going home and catching some sleep before going to work, I could devote my remaining hours looking for a distraction.

The "detailed" prologue about my distraction was written five days later. Many readers raved about it - some claiming it to be a fiction. In G4M, where my "fiction" story was posted in the "Male Masseur" thread, tons of private messages asking for the location of the place flooded my inbox days later.

But the action was really nothing. It was a phony bed-war triggered by restlessness and some personal carnal needs that I needed to address. He did tease me by deliberately brushing his dick on every part of my body while he was doing the massage. I even commanded him to take off his trunks, after I could not take his teasing anymore. Yet there was no penetration whatsoever, it would cost me more for that to ever happen. As a finale, he did hit me with an Orbital Bombardment* and it's just it.

If there was anything really good about the experience, I think the fact that I was able to choose a desired masculine "bedmate" empowered me. Such display of power will always be a good reason for coming back in such place in the future.

No matter how expensive and risky kind of trip it is.

---

The school papers were all submitted on time, despite the great deal of cramming I did just to beat the deadline.

In all honesty, I owe my survival to my supportive mom, who edited most of my works in Food Writing. She even gave me my first positive feedback in fiction, which was my frustration back in the class workshop.

Mami Athena, who fleshed out and re-written most of my PLU essays was the one responsible for saving me in my Creative Non-Fiction class. I had to seek her assistance since I could not show my mom my essays, which would reveal my sexual preference. In time, her revisions would find their way in this blog. Watch out for the Matronix Remixes in the near future.

I would also like to acknowledge Redguy for proofreading my works. The deadline for the Non-Fiction fell on a very hectic workday. His keen eye for detail saw what Mami Athena and I missed during our previous proofreading sessions.

Lastly, your voices of support did the final push, in order for me to get to work. Thanks guys.

And like what I said in my last Expedition entry, my first bout with the Masters was generally disheartening - especially when they hit you not because of your work, but because of your lack of skill in the language.

If only I was a book person who excelled in grammar back in high-school, things would have been different.

Last Friday, the results of a semester's hard work was finally revealed. It was staggering; a source of hope for the coming semesters ahead.

My hang-out with P-Man was indeed a victory party.

I recieved a 1.75 grade for both my writing subjects.

---

-tobecontinued-

No comments: