Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Juvenile Sessions

I had a sudden spike of horniness a while ago.

And in order to respond to it, I had to take a break and run to the bathroom to do my thing.

Upon arriving in the bathroom, I immediately locked the door barring everyone from entering. I could have simply go inside one of the cubicles, but I realized that what I will be doing is a little freaky. I must have the entire CR for myself.

Besides, I have this strange habit of doing it in front of the mirror. I am fascinated to see how mine grows large and stiff when I stroke it. Pardon my juvenile antics. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's doing it.

I began jacking off.

As I rub it with the palm of my hands, I let my imagination flow and do the rest. Soon, I felt the sensation jolting my entire body. I felt sheer pleasure as my stroking becomes faster and my wet grip tighter. The thought of doing it, at the risk of getting caught by someone overpowers me. I have lots of stored sexcapade memories in mind, and these thoughts helped me get off.

Finally, as I neared my climax, I heard the doorknob twitching. Somebody is trying to open the door to address his own call of nature. The interruption stopped me for a moment. I could postpone my thing, but it would be more awkward to walk away with a boner under my pants. So I didn't pay any attention to his further attempts of distracting me. I resumed doing my thing, until I reached the point of ecstasy. It was a good, milky explosion and I enjoyed every moment of it.

After regaining my sanity, I rushed towards the faucet to wash my sticky hands. I cannot leave any evidence, especially since there's someone waiting outside the door. Fixing myself, I tried to appear casual. I had to pretend that I used the toilet not to leak but to have a poop instead.

---

Imagine my embarassment when I opened the door.

What greeted me was a puzzled P-Man, waiting for his turn to take a leak.

No comments: