Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meme The Movie

I've been tagged by Jhed. Yaaay!! Kaso, I'm not really a movie person. Ako yung tipong manonood lang, then I would forget everything after the movie had ended. Pero since tagged nga ako, I will answer the questions below.

Then of course, I will tag other bloggers too. Hehe.

---

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.

Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, Armageddon

2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.

Titanic yata.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.

Bruce Willis, Mike Meyers

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.

N/A

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.

"I see dead people"

- Cole Sear, The Sixth Sense

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.

Moulin Rouge. Amazing Movie. Baz Luhrmann is a genius.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.

None

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.

Graveyard Of Fireflies and My Neighbor Totoro from Studio Ghibli. Akira is also a good movie.

9. Name a movie that you own.

Lots and lots of M2M's dude and they're hidden everywhere in my room. Of course, I have a couple of Animes, Sci-fi and Comedy courtesy of the Quiapo Underground.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.

I think Ewan McGregor is a good singer and a good actor as well. Besides, trip ko siya dahil siya si Obi Wan Kenobi.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?

Nope

12. Ever made out inside a theater?

Not in my plans. I'd rather bring my date to a motel than do it quickie style.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.

I like to watch Brokeback Mountain. I think I got a copy of it somewhere in my closet but just afraid to watch it especially when I read the spoiler in Wikipedia.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

Yeah, muntikan na. Kwento kasi, meron kaming tropa na atat na atat manood ng movie about Dragons. I think it was Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath Of The Dragon God. The problem is, the storyline is mediocre and the the quality is very poor. Saan ka nakakita na yung image ng isang lumilipad na Dragon eh ni-recycle ng paulit ulit? Compared it with Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King eh talagang magwa-walk-out ka.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.

Passion Of The Christ. I cried in the scene where Mama Mary run after Jesus as he carried the cross.

16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?

Ang Cute Cute Ng Ina Mo. See the P-Man Story for more details.

17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

Sci-Fi. Comedy (Animation) Anime. I like Comedy too and feel good movies.

18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

Ultraman I watched it with my yaya. Hehe.

19. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

Same movie: Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath Of The Dragon God

20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?

Do you consider American Pie a weird movie?

21. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?

The Sixth Sense. Ever since I watched that movie, I stopped sleeping with the lights turned off.

22. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?

Dami eh. But I think a good one would be Austin Powers.

I’m tagging Dagger, Gripen and XP

No comments: