Sunday, December 21, 2008

Warp and Weft

Tell us something about your land my lady.

Well, Camhalla is really a beautiful place. We know no wars or misery and everyone seems to be having a tea and biscuit party all the time.

Is that all there is to see in Camhalla?

Oh, but Captain Terrille, my home is a thriving kingdom for dolls like me. The great omniscience ensures that our needs are attended to. We seek our meaning and our purpose, and lately, we have begun to ponder if we are the only dolls around. I was the first to be sent to explore other worlds, so here I am talking you.

So... are there any creatures like us out there? Maybe our ancestors were able to send flying ships to other worlds. I know, a lot of us have tried but no one came back. Who knows, these intrepid pioneers were able to bridge the distance and spread throughout different realms.

How I wish I know Captain, but, this is the first world assigned to me. Maybe, when I venture elsewhere...

...Momoko what are you doing?

Your legs are so soft. Are all dolls like you?

Please don't... come... any closer... It feels so gooood...

MOMOKO, COME HERE NOW!

But I didn't do anything Captain. I'm just... touching her.

Can't you see the lady is not- -

It's alright, thank you Captain for being a gentleman.

What is a gentleman my lady?

You don't know what a gentleman is Captain?

No, I don't.

Well never mind. Anyway, Camhalla has no leaders, kings or alliances like you have here. We are never ruled by any doll, but we speak in behalf of the Omniscient One.

Do you know any dolls like you?

Yes Momoko, there are a lot of dolls like me. There's Cynthia and Kenny, AJ and Mikhail - They're a gay couple. And there is Puypuy, our seer and the wisest among us.

What is a gay couple?

Hmmm... Well Momoko, think of it this way. I presume you and the captain are both males.

I don't know. We Gomons have no sexes.

Well how do you breed and multiply then?

My lady, I am afraid Momoko and I cannot tell you. It is something, we don't tell to anyone.

I understand. Sorry for bringing it up.

So what is a gay couple?

Your friend is really curious huh Captain? Anyway Momoko, have you ever thought of having deep and romantic feelings with your captain?

I don't know lady Kee-Kee, but I want to be with the Captain all the time. The Captain is what I live for. I feel so happy and secured when he is around.

Then maybe, you are in love with him!!

Do you think so? I don't know what love is... but if my feelings for Captain exactly describe what love is... then maybe I am.

That's great! AJ and Mikhail would love to hear your story.

Why are you so quiet Captain? Don't you feel happy that Momoko is confessing his deep feelings for you? Will you not acknowledge his declaration of love?

I am sorry my lady, but Gomons do not feel...

It is because we are afraid to feel. That's why we are born in - -

Shut up Momoko or I will throw you in the brig when we return home!

No need to fight over your feelings boys! Well Captain, if you say so, then so it shall be. But you know what, it seems you are hiding something... Nevermind.

Tell me about Grenasia, or at least your people. I would love to hear your story.

Well then, our story goes something like - -

---

FIRE THE CANNONS!! AVOID HITTING THE DOLL AT ALL COST!

BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

Duck my lady! Duck!!

What is happening Captain? Why are they shooting at us?

They are the loyal servants of Emperor Mumrah, our sworn enemies, the Meganus.

BOOM!!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

Captain, they are closing at us. Stay with the lady.

Where are you going?

To the Falconis, I will fly it to distract them. Tell the council they have arrived.

Momoko, wait!!

See you when I get back Captain.

The Meganus Flagship, Kashiyette lands. King Koopa emerges from the blast doors.

So, we meet again Gomon Terrille. Do you still remember how your people destroyed my Mt. Grovax Stronghold?

Yes, and we will do it over and over again until you don't have any means of spreading darkness into our lands Koopa.

TELL THE PIKA-SUU TO LAUNCH THE ABDUCTION CABLES! WE WILL TAKE THE DOLL AND DESTROY THE FALCONIS

They seemed armed Captain, I'm scared.

Stay behind my back my lady. Help is on the way.

FIRE!!!!

SWIIISHH!! TLANKS!!! BZZZT!!!

Captain they got me! I can't move.

BUDA! BUDA! BUDA!

The Abduction Cable receives a direct hit. It slips away from the Pika-suu.

You will never get Kee-Kee as long as I'm around!

"King Koopa, the Falconis!"

AIM YOUR CANNONS TOWARD THE FALCONIS! FIRE AT WILL!!

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

Haha!! You will never catch up with --

VZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

The Falconis was hit by an unknown energy ball from the sky it crashed somewhere behind the hills

Whoa!?! Who was that???

MOMOKO!!!!

Momoko...

"King Koopa, the Riders have arrived!!"


Goddammit! I thought Hirogen and the Ultramen destroyed them?

"Some of them must have escaped our attack, what are your orders King Koopa?"

We have to capture the doll no matter what it - -

The Riders began jamming the Kashiyette communication system in order to contact King Koopa.

"ZZZTTT, we are the riders, we have come to get the doll for ourselves, ZZZTT"

"ZZZTTT, you do not have any business here, begone, or be destroyed, ZZZTT"

FRAK THEM RIDERS!!

"King Koopa, the sensors reveal that they are charging their superweapon."

TO THE CAPTAIN OF PIKA-SUU, OVERLOAD YOUR SYSTEM, FULL POWER TO THRUSTERS, RAM YOUR SHIP AGAINST THEIR ROBOT!!

But King Koopa, we will be sacrif - -

"Yes King Koopa."

I DON'T CARE IF THEY ALL DIE! EMPEROR MUMRAH WANTS THE DOLL, THE EMPEROR WILL GET THE DOLL!

Pikasu's afterburners lit up, as King Koopa's flagship lifts up to join its sister ship for a double attack

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

"FIRE ALL CANNONS, THE RIDER ROBOT IS A SLOW MOVING TARGET!!"

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

Help me Captain, I never thought your world is as violent as this...

Captain...

"We Live for King Koopa, We Die for King Koopa!!"

The Rider Robot was indeed a slow moving target. As it turns around to flee the approaching battleship, The Pika-suu rammed the heavily armored robot, cutting it half. As it plummets to the ground, Qiki was able to spot one of the pilot Riders trying to get out of his ship.

"The Pika-suu destroyed the enemy. There are no survivors King Koopa."

Honor our men's passing my dear comrades, for they died in order for us to live.

"What shall we do with the Gomon captain?"

They must have alerted their allies to our presence. Capture the doll. It's time to claim our gift for Emperor Mumrah!

King Koopas' Flagship fires two tiny projectiles and it probes deep into Qiki's right arm. Suddenly, she felt weak and unable to move

... Help.. me... Captain...

As the Kashiyette prepares to fire its thrusters, Captain Terrille's organic communicator attached to his scales bleeped.


It was the Gomon Council.

"Captain are you there? The Falconis disappeared from our radar screen. Please respond!! If you are still alive, help is on the way.

Magistrate Sallapudinni wants you to know that the Council has sent a word to the old Grenasian Alliance about the doll. The security council will convene in several days"

Still frozen from his spot, Captain Terrille could only utter...

I lied Momoko...

It was you I always long to be with...

---

-tobecontinued-

No comments: