Monday, December 29, 2008

Exercise Of Vital Powers

Dodong suggested after paying him a visit at his new pad last week that instead of focusing my attention to a single person, I should take advantage of my single hood and explore different worlds by meeting and dating as much guys as possible. His thoughts fumbled me. Knowing that in all matters of attachment, I try to have a one-track mind to avoid confusing my heart and avoid hurting other people in the process. Perhaps this is the reason why I raised walls and avoided exposure to places that would keep me distracted. I always believed that having a clear line of sight when it comes to romantic engagements would make the transition easier. However, realizing how much I lost by depriving myself of the opportunities to enjoy my freedom, I began taking steps to claim everything that could possibly be mine.

Days have passed and Centurion's successful GEB/Reunion is still the talk of his circle. Feedback was provided by Tagay, and from our intermittent conversations yesterday, he gave an impression that he was quite "fond" of the new recruits for he found them quite "interesting" and "cool" to hang out with.

Tagay's recollection of events and details were enough to make me very curious. I know that I could not easily barge into Centurion's G4M Thread since I am still bound by a pact with Odin. On the other hand, doing nothing except to send feelers to Centurion of my existence would not help boost my presence in the group. Somehow I was worried that when the next Inuman GEB comes, I might end up being out of place in the table.

Therefore, I had to make some provisions to the pact. With Odin's permission which he gave this afternoon, I was able to access Guys4Men using Pinuno's secondary account.

---

Guys4Men will never be Guys4Men if the website never exudes a sense of promiscuity, karir and SEB. Odin only allowed for a maximum of 15 minutes to access the website. He bought my reasons and as a token of my gratitude, I was willing to share the password should he decide to check the website for himself. He declined my offer stating that he had no use for it. As for me, the purpose was clear and the moment I found myself in the sex and intimacy forum, I sought the most discreet thread that I could find there.

Pinuno's thread still has the trappings of his old nooks. Only members who have no "face-pics" were acknowledged by the members. Effeminates were usually discouraged to join for most of them never really sought friendship. Aside from not being able to relate to the majority, experience tells that their goal was to flirt around or harass the thread for being biased against them until they get blocked by the founder. In Centurion's circle, emphasis is given to masculinity and discreetness. The more koboy you are, the faster you get to be absorbed by the group. It is this one-sided policy that made his thread notorious in the forum. What is ironic is that despite being a thread for masculines and closeted guys, we had the respect of many effeminates in the forum.

For we were never bashers despite our preference for our own exclusivity.

New profiles abound when I arrived at Centurion's thread. Some of them were already preceded by impressions from my earlier conversations with the core members. However, for the most part of my stay, I was an outsider. If not for Darwin and Pinuno's acknowledgment of my presence, the new recruits would never learn that I am the fifth core member within their "Kuyas'" inner circle.

My time is short and my allegiances in G4M remain far and wide. One of the threads that I paid a visit was the Eclipse Thread in the Sports and Fitness Forum. The three dedicated posters lead by Juan8 still faithfully keeps the thread running and continues to recruit new members they can introduce to our gym. Unfortunately, no one was online when I came so I left a post to let them know that I'm still around. In the Arts and Literature Forum, the Blog Thread where I met some members of the Alliance still looks after their little nook. New bloggers were still posting their links there. When they expand their connections in blogspace a few months from now, there is no doubt that they would stumble on this blog too.

Going back to Centurion's stronghold, I was introduced to some of the new recruits who guard the thread day and night. Mike2639 and silentboi19 are one of them. They ensure that the thread never gets buried under countless other threads ranging from seeking SEB invitations or discussions on kinky subjects such as "cum drinking" and "double penetration." Tagay was right, the new batch were an interesting mix and I look forward to meeting some of them in the near future. My brief presence reminded me of DN and his elite guard of Anime worshipers who used to look after the "Bahay" while I preoccupied myself making silly remarks on other threads or searching for hook-ups whenever I get horny.

These are the things I miss about G4M. Had I put more thrust on friendship rather than whoring myself around, I wouldn't mind going back after the pact with Odin expires this summer. However, remembering how turbulent and depressing those times were, I think it would be best to keep myself as far away as possible and depend on Pinuno and Darwin for news about home.

I logged out after staying for one hour in G4M. It was 45 minutes late from the agreed time of exposure which Odin only allowed. In my stay there, I received two SEB invitations from horny guys (using Centurion's account) which I ignored and screened a new member who is now the newest member of our circle.

---

Mugenblue-Odinhood Pact
Provision 001:

So let it be known, that today, December 29, 2008. Mugen will access the website Guys4Men using Centurion's second account. It is to personally welcome Pinuno's new recruits to the group in hopes that my presence in their drinking events would give a sense of familiarity to the new members when they meet the last of the core.

Odin was notified of this decision and, with hesitation, had given his permission to access the site for 15 minutes.

Centurion was requested to change his password when the time of exposure is over. This is to avoid further breach of agreement if Mugen would insist for a prolonged presence in that website.

---

December 30, 4:00 AM
I should have stayed overnight in a convent
This is indeed an exercise of vital powers.

No comments: