Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dream Journals Seventeen

If there is really a thing called fate, mine is to begin relationships with a one night stand. I cannot help it, the only way I'd openly express my emotions is when I become intimate with the person I like. It was never my habit to speak my feelings, and I guess I would never have the balls to say it straight. A dream had given me an insight as to what would happen if I change my ways.

---

4:49 AM
Vignette composed using a Mobile Phone;
A few minutes after I was stirred from sleep


I had a dream this morning. In that dream I had a girl crush. I remember her about to perform an impromptu Aria for a selected audience. Being under her spell, I did my best to help her prepare. I always bought this big book of songs she can choose from for her performance. What I got in return for all the effort I poured was an attitude. In a fit of rage, I confronted her as to why she had to push me away. I asked why put up a sour mood after all that I've done. Sharp, hurtful words flew and she received the brunt of my anger.

Then I realized later while waiting for her to perform that it doesn't have to end that way...

-end of dream-

---

The dream had catapulted me back to a time when courtships had me suffer a string of heartaches which I never fully recovered.

No comments: