Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bad Boy

While hanging out in G4M this evening:

---

10 Nov 2007, 19:09
juicytyt_ass: fuck mo ako..asan k?

10 Nov 2007, 19:17
You: nasa earth pare.

10 Nov 2007, 19:24
juicytyt_ass: ayos din sagot mo ano...intayin mo ang hagupit ng kidlat n tatama sau kung nasan k man sa earth..gud look...expect the cursed u been waiting for!

10 Nov 2007, 19:27
You: Magbasa ka ng profile. Kala mo lahat ng tao dito eh palakantot eh.

---

It really pisses me off when some guy would send me a private message only to leave such blunt and sleazy invitation like what is written above. I understand that G4M is a cruise site. There is no doubt about that. But to go down to such level as what he did in order to get my attention, simply turned me off.

I don't go for guys who doesn't have any respect or pride for themselves.

What's really sad is that he ain't good-looking either to make such overconfident invitations. Confident guys would prefer to do it discreetly and indirectly. To give you an idea about what he looked like; he is chubby and pale-looking. Don't get me wrong though, sexual standards is different from friendship. I have friends who are chubby, and even effeminate - and they don't have any complains on how I treat them and our friendship. My point is, desperate guys who swallow whatever pride that remains in them just to get a guy in bed severely disappoints me.

Pathetic isn't it?

My reply was very sarcastic. It was even harsh to some extent because I could have said it in a nicer way, or even ignored his message compeletely. But without bitchy guys like me, no one would rudely awaken them to the reality that guys sought their equal. He should learn from the hipons in G4M, who never dared to show their head pics. If they know that they are no match for masculine and slim-toned guys, then there is a proper and sensible way to reach out and establish friendly contacts with these guys.

He should learn that not all members of G4m are promiscuous enough to fuck anyone who sends them sexual favors. Guys like him should learn to read profiles.

Karma might get back at me for sure. But at least, I gave someone a valuable lesson in handling their PLU to PLU affairs. For if he continues to send improper and sleazy invitations like what I received to guys in the website;

He would continue to attract sarcastic, or even harsh replies from guys who does not find him their kind of trip.

No comments: