Sunday, November 18, 2007

Psychic Phone Service

conversation copied and pasted from the system.
chat strings: 19 messages sent


---

Operator: Welcome! I'm your psychic phone friend Lady Samsara. How may I help you with your concerns?

User: Hi. I would like to know what is happening to my relationship.

Operator: I sense your deeply troubled spirit. Before I start my reading, I would like to know your name and date of birth.

User: My name is jocelyn. dec1581.

Operator: You are born under the star sign sagittarius. You are naturally inclined to protect your freedom at all cost, am I right?

User: Sort of. I value my independence above all else...

Operator: So what is your problem with your relationship? I sense a falling out coming.

User: You're right. I don't feel him anymore.

Operator: Do you feel being used up and unappreciated?

User: Yes. Besides, I feel like he's cheating on my back.

Operator: And how do you respond to it?

User: I have my own ways of coping up.

Operator: Like how.

User: Getting my attention distracted by others.

Operator: Don't you feel that you're just pretending to have a relationship?

User: I don't want to think that way... I'm still hopeful things would turn out better.

Operator: But my reading reveals that it would turn worse.

User: Really?

User: Is that the reason why I've become more daring in entertaining others lately?

Operator: There is something inside you that tells there is a problem. Unconsciously, you are trying to break free.

User: But I don't want to break free. I do not know where to go or how to stand up on my own. I always think of his welfare too. He will fall apart once I finally disentangle myself from him.

Operator: You said it yourself, you are better off being independent.

User: How I wish there's another way. We don't talk about these issues you see.

Operator: I know, that's why I'm wondering how do you exist as a couple.

User: We exist by avoiding the cracks and pretending things are still alright. Its frustrating when you realize how unfortunate your situation is.

Operator: At least you have your own ways of coping up. You should be proud of that. I sense that even if you're in another relationship, you will still fight for your freedom. You're not the same girlfriend material anymore.

User: I think that way too. That's why I can't give up yet. There's no future for me.

Operator: We are the masters of our own destiny. Do what you think will make you happy.

User: I do not know what makes me happy anymore... except I guess when I'm alone.

Operator: People born under the sign of sagittarius are natural loners. It's not unusual for you to enjoy your solitude.

Operator: So what are your plans after I gave you my insights?

User: I'm still confused. But I will try to cope up. I hope I can still endure this. All I wanted is someone to listen. That's all.

Operator: I'm always here to lend you an ear.

User: Thanks.

Operator: Do you have some other concerns that you want to consult to me?

User: That's all for now. Thanks again.

Operator: You're welcome, may the blessings of the universe be with you always.

User: Thank you.

---

For the nth time, a computer virus is wrecking havok on my computer. With my own system crippled and on the verge of being disabled. I do not know how would I cope up with my own frustration.

And it wasn't even my fault why a virus got in.

It was...

No comments: