Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Seven + ABCD (Last Part)

Let's sing our Alphabet song:

A - Age: I'm turning twenty six... twenty four days from now.

B - Bands I'm Listening To Right Now: indie-alternative ulit akow - Peel, One Republic, Marty Casey and the Lovehammers, Josh Rouse

C - Career: Call Center Agent, Creative Writing Graduate Student

D - Drink or Smoke: Marlboro Green/Lights and San Miguel Light baby.

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Sensible, Artistic and Koboy. I might be choosy when it comes to friends, but I don't really mind hanging out with out and effeminates. Badtrip ako sa KSP.

F - First Crush: Is with a girl. Her name is Cristina.

G - Gadgets: Creative Zen Nano Plus Mp3 Player, Nokia N70, Sony Cybershot 3.3 MP, Pentium Core Duo Desktop PC

H - Hobbies: As of now - Writing and Playing Computer Games.

I - In love: Yes, with my family and my buddy.

J- Junk Food You Like: Anything that is Potato Chips.

K - Kids: Wish I have a boy.

L - Longest Ride Ever: Manila to Isabela. Umalis kami ng bahay ng around midnight, dumating kami ng Santiago City at past lunchtime.

M - My Perfect Nightout: Inuman sa pad with very close friends, playing alternative music on the radio, yosi sa table, sentihan magdamag. Or Non-stop clubbing all night.

N - Names For Your Future Kids: If for some divine intervention I got a lady pregnant, I'd name our kid(s) Joem Endymionne or John Paul Alexis. Yung girl na bahala if we have a daughter.

O - One Wish You Have Now: A life without regrets.

P - Phobias: Frogs

Q - Favorite Quote: “It's better to run away for cover to see the big picture rather than facing a trouble head-on without thinking of ways to resolve it efficiently or at least have a back up plan when another retreat is needed.” - Akin to.

R - Reasons To Smile: Acts of Random Kindness, Feeling of being blessed in life.

S - Sleeping Time: Between 1-2 am at home and 8 or 9 am during power naps at work.

T - TV Channels: National Geographic, Jack TV, Animax, Discovery Channel

U - Unknown Fact About You: My life is an open book, but I don't talk too much in person. I don't usually look at the eye of the person when having conversations.

V - Vegetable You Hate: Ampalaya

W - Worst Habit: Nailbiting

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest and Back X-Ray

Y - Yummy Foods: Menudo, Pasta, Ground Beef Omelet (Tortang Giniling), Lumpiang Shanghai, Chaplets Ala-King.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

---

I'm tagging Dean, Ika, Eon, Mink, Centurion, Hugh and Ardee

No comments: