Friday, February 27, 2009

The Buff Daddy Slips Ipanema





When the fashion bloggers claimed that it felt like slipping your feet on a thin slice of butter, I didn't take their word for it. I thought someone was just making a huge fuss about the flops for it to gain some attention.

But lo and behold! When I slipped my Ipanema Anatomica flops this afternoon for my work out

It felt like the soles of my feet are padded with White Rabbit chewable candy.

I don't know if you have chewed one, but to give you an idea, A white rabbit candy bar is soft, easy to chew (it's better that Tootsie Roll) and its buttery, creamy aftertaste will linger on long after the candy has melted in your mouth. In this case, it was my feet that felt that way.

So there. My experience with flip flops has come full circle.

Come the beach days, I will have my Ipanema to brag to everyone.

Sorry na lang sa mga Havs at Crocs nila.

---

photoshoot location: Eclipse Gym, Shaw Boulevard
model-modelan: Mugen


No comments: