Saturday, March 22, 2008

Brighter Than Sunshine

Sobrang babaw lang ng kaligayahan ko...

Sa sobrang babaw, ang mabalitaan na ang kapatid
ko sa trabaho ay nakumbinsi ng aming nanay-nanayan
na i-postpone ang kanyang pag-reresign ay sapat na
upang makapagpabuo ng araw ko.

Nice to have you back Princess!!
Looking forward to work with you soon.

---

Soon, everything will be back to normal and I might be humming my way back home alone again. But despite such solitary possibilities, I guess I had already made a mark on Princess' life in many ways that I have never imagined before. Being in the same account at work, our alliance ensures that we would watch each other's back in case the other operators decide to gang-up on us. Since we have become uwian buddies, it may lead to countless night-outs and hang-outs only the two of us could only appreciate. Lastly, because our interests surprisingly complement one another, it may further encourage our creative abilities through each other's mutual support.

The possibilities of influencing each other's lives are actually endless.

And I'm glad that he decided to stay, at a time when lost is imminent to befall on me again.


- Sisters Of The Sun, June 10, 2007

No comments: