Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Signs Of His Awakening (Episode I) | Hibernation

Vassago in demonology, is a mighty Prince of Hell, ruling over twenty-six legions of demons. He can be persuaded to tell the magician of events past and future, can discover hidden and lost things, and has a "good" nature.

One early description of Vassago was that he appeared "as an aged man riding a crocodile and carrying on his right wrist a Goshawk. His eyes are hollow and see into other dimensions, but he is blind in this dimension.

Vassago enjoys changing form and has been known to play games with magicians that call on him. Once seen as a dark and menacing entity, in recent years he is now being thought of as being, playful, and mostly harmless.

- Wikipedia entry on Demons

---

I got acquainted with a PLU who dabbles into occultism a few weeks before I deleted my G4M account. In those days, I was beginning to feel sick and tired of sex threads becoming too recycled with the usual guys looking for orgies, threesomes or malicious "sleep-overs" again and again. With my home thread already buried under heaps of threads seeking sexual invitations or accusations of unspeakable illness, I decided to move into other forums where people talk about something else aside from looking for hook-ups day and night.

One thread that caught my attention was the Wiccan Thread found in the Spirituality Forum. It was my desperate need of a Mangtatawas that drove me to that place and the first person I ended up talking to appears to be a conjurer of demons.

For those who are not into esoteric matters, a conjurer is someone who invokes earth-bound spirits or demons to do their bidding. Whether these were done to gain more knowledge, wisdom or even to play malicious trick with someone is something I don't know. The guy and I talked about his interests in Alchemy. I even encouraged him to continue his passion even if his family strongly disapproved of it.

We then talked about Theosophy and my growing interest in that subject. You see, Theosophy is a religious philosophy that states that all religion are attempts by the "Spiritual Hierarchy" to help humanity in evolving to greater perfection, and that each religion therefore has a portion of the truth. I told him of my keen interest in joining the Theosophical Society. He said that once he went to their gathering where he drank so many cups of strong coffee because "their discussion made him feel sleepy. "

Though he said that the members of the society were "nice and helpful," what bothered me was his claim that he "sensed some of them were closet Satanist." It doesn't matter if these people are, but what made me back-off was the fact that I might be talking to a practicing one.

I don't find anything wrong talking to a Satanist. In several occasions, I found myself throwing my sympathy to one after a bunch of religious bigots ganged up on him in one of the threads in the same forum before. He did find my support unusual so I told him that the reason why I agreed with him is because he knows and understands the underlying tenets real Satanist adhere to.

You see, a true Satanist is proud, cold-blooded and abhors any form of hypocrisy displayed especially by those ruled by dogmatism and narrow-minded practice of faith. They resort to Black Magik (as they call them) to invoke spirits and demons to guide them in their dark lives. I never met one personally, but I am certain that I would sense their brooding darkness when I see one, and this brooding attitude and ability to use dark energy is what I'm not comfortable with them.

The conjurer I've talked to encouraged me to summon Vassago on several occasions. Since I don't know anything about demonology or conjuring before I met him, I turned to Wikipedia to find out who Vassago is. It turns out he is a prince of darkness who controls vast legions in the underworld. Though he appears harmless according to those who have summoned him, I prefer to have no dealings with the demons no matter how open my mind is to their presence.

We gradually lost contact after we have talked about the demons and summonings. I realized that he is not the right person who could show me the way in any personal spiritual journey I would like to undertake in this lifetime.

Nevertheless, for a moment in our conversation, I had an inkling thought of what powers to ask if a demon would grant me one.

True to my nature.

What I would ask for is the power to take away fear, pain and suffering of those who would ask it humbly from me.

No comments: