Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ti-vo-li

A few workstation from mine seats a plumpy lady who just caught my attention lately.

I wrote an entry about this lady some months ago after her live-in boyfriend dumped her out of the house. She was then forced to stay with a girl friend for a few weeks who lives a few blocks away from where we work. As in, I felt pity for her. But since we're not close, I checked her situation from a distance. I asked our colleagues about her. Apparently, her issues with her live-in boyfriend got resolved a few weeks ago and they're living again together. Since work had become so petiks lately, I would see her playing online games whenever we don't have anything to do at work.

Now this lady, who I consider one of the most gorgeous in my shift confessed something that raised some eyebrows last week. In her words she said:

"Ay gusto ko yun, babae sa babae. Nasubukan ko na siya one time. Yung friend ko sobrang girl rin. Aliw nga eh. Ayoko dun sa mukhang lalaki. Mas maganda pa sa akin, mas okay."

She was talking to a colleague of ours who is a femme lesbian.

Now to give you an idea how this lady looks like, imagine an Ameriasian chick in her early twenties. She has long black-brown hair, a set of small brown eyes, her fair skin resembling a shiny porcelain and a pointy, high bridged nose which rivals those of P-man's. She's not skinny and obviously, her size would already give a hint that she's a proud mother of two kids. At times, I confess that I would love to get distracted by staring at her tear-drop shape boobies. However, being a PLU, I thought it was just mere remnants of my former straighthood.

I'm not sure if she's just joking or making a fuss at those around her. I never had suspicions that she might have a tendency to shift preferences. But if what she said was true, then I guess the lines between straights, bisexuals and non-straights have already been blurred.

From her recent confessions, it's almost like imagining Dennis Trillo making out with Jericho Rosales.

No comments: