Sunday, March 9, 2008

Shuffle, Schmuffle (Mugenmix Edit) | Hibernation

From Makmak

Instructions
  • Load up all your music. [ I opted to use all tracks on my iPod.]
  • Put it on shuffle/random.
  • For each question, answer with the next track that plays.
---

01. How does the world see me?

"I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go

I worry I won't see your face

Light up again"


- Howie Day, Collide






02. Will I have a happy life?

"I asked if she wanted 2 dance
And she
said all she wanted was a good man
And wanted 2 know

If I thought I was qualified, yeah"


- Jordan Knight, I Could Never





03. What do my friends really think of me?


"Ring, ring, ring goes the telephone
The lights are on but there's no-one home
Tick tick tock it's a quarter to two

And I'm done I'm hangin' up on you"

- Madonna, Hung Up, (Instrumental Remix)







04. Do people secretly lust after me?


"Smoother than the L.A. weather
That's how he holds himself together
He is colder than the winter

I wrap my coat around to better
Counteract his charm attack
That leaves me hungry

Well, I'm no savior

But I tried to save you

With all my love that rages high inside."

- Leona Naess, Charm Attack



05. How can I make myself happy?


" Poso se thelo
Poso mou leipies

Girise se piso

Giati sou leo"

I can be,
(Your genie maybe)
Come to me,

(and touch me baby)
I can be,
(your wonder lady )

Say sesame

- Despina Vandi, Gia ( DJ Gregory Mix)



06. What should I do with my life?

"Sun is shining,
the weather is sweet

make you want to move
your dancing feet
to the rescue,
here i am
want you to know,
y'all, where i stand
."

- Bob Marley, Sun Is Shining





07. Will I ever have children?

"Now the rain comes down the windows and it
Drops onto the forehead of the waiting boy
He surveys his rental kingdom and he
Wonders if he's really lost his one joy"

- Semisonic, Gone To The Movies



08. What is some good advice for me?

"Ok I'm gonna change the style
Ya' all Like I'm wearin' the right style
I'm gonna doin' one in off the rap
You wanna make my poetry right"


- Benny Benassi, Change Style




09. How will I be remembered?


"Pangarap ko'y
Makita kang

Naglalaro sa buwan

Inalay mo

Sa aking ang
Gabing walang hangganan

(Hindi mahanap/'Di mahagilap)

Sa lupa ang pag-asa
Nakikiusap (na lang/ sa buwan)
"

- Rivermaya, Himala




10. What is my signature dance song?

"I'm moving,
I'm coming
Can you hear what I hear?

It's calling you my dear

Out of reach
(Take me to my beach)
I can hear it calling you

I'm coming, not drowning

Swimming closer to you
."

- All Saints, Pure Shores




11. What do I think my current theme song is?

"Mornin', just another day
Happy people pass my way
Lookin' in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized

How happy you made me, oh Mandy"

- Barry Manilow, Mandy




12. What song will play at my funeral?

"Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of

And others just dream of
And if you could see me n
ow
Well I'm almost finally out of
I'm finally out of
Finally deedeedeedee

Well I'm almost finally, finally
Well I'm free, oh, I'm free"

- Jason Mraz, You and I



13. What type of people do I like to date?

"Why didn't I say
The things I needed to say
How could I let my angel get away
Now my world is just a tumblin' down
I can say it so clearly
But you're nowhere around"

- Tony Rich Project, Nobody Knows





14. What is my day going to be like?

"love me when nobody else can see
touch my soul you treat me like a stranger
this is not the way i like to feel
should have known your love this strong

would bring some danger"

- Morley, Slingshots

---

* Tatlong oras ko rin ito pinaghirapan. I had fun. Thanks!!

* Since I borrowed this meme, I won't tag anyone. Kayo na bahala kung paano kayo magshushuffle sa Windows Media Player/Itunes/mp3 player niyo.

*Strongly recommended para sa mga taong gusto pumatay ng oras.

No comments: