Tuesday, March 16, 2004

As I Was Saying

I woke up at 2:00 pm this afternoon and up until this moment, I just wanna be locked up in my room and isolate myself from everyone.

Zeki sent me an SMS message this morning. He's just checking me out if I'm ok. Sweet guy. That's why I adore him, not only do we connect in many ways, I see him as the big brother among the elder guys in the group.

And he will be celebrating his 23rd month with Bocelli today. Way to go dudes. Happy Monthsary to both of you.

---

I had a chance to have a conversation with Vermont last night. You see, that guy is the newest to join the group and somehow, my first impression of him wasn't really that enlightening.

Several weeks ago, I openly told everyone my reservations about letting a newbie enter the group. My reasons are valid. I told them that some of the Odders don't feel comfortable mingling with strangers. I was asking for a breather just to know a newbie before they allow someone new in the group. Look at what happened, some had left, but only a few had remained. Last night was a different kind of experience though. Since I'm not really good at singing, I decided to check out those guys who aren't singing as well. Timing, I found him on the balcony with his best friend.

I had a conversation with them and talked about love life, academics, and social life. I discovered many things unique in him and I even told him what I felt about his first arrival in the group. It was a bonding session I've been looking for whenever I come across newbies. Somehow, that conversation allowed me to see the humanity inside Vermont.

Definitely, I like the guy. I will be very honored if he decides to stay in the group. I think we will need people like him. Oh well, let's see what happens next.

---

Today is not a good day to die. I've been useless for most part of the day, and I haven't started my gym training yet, no matter how I planned or plugged it on my blog two days ago. I'm so very lazy and so damn hopeless to drag my life toward acceptable levels. I am not depressed, but I feel that I'm going in circles. Anyway, what makes my life a little bit better today is that finally...

I downloaded my Hotdogs in Kazaa this morning.

However, I love the Cookie Chua rendition much better.

No comments: