Monday, March 1, 2004

Dream Journals One

He was wide-eyed and somewhat enthusiastic after I began to converse with him.

He's definitely a European (If I could remember it right, Dad introduced him to me as a Frenchman). He looks like Hugh Grant, only younger and leaner, with baby blue eyes and a very kind demeanor. He's an extremely whammy guy, the one you would see in print models.

I don't remember how the story goes, but he seemed comfortable talking to me about many things, people who surrounded him had a hard time talking in English that's why he's quite relieved to find me among the group.

I cannot remember what happened next... however, before he said his goodbyes (to follow my dad's entourage) he suddenly caught me off guard kissing me torridly while I lean against the wall (or a closet). I could very well remember how warm his breath is, and how good his tongue was. I found myself kissing him back until the thought of Phanks suddenly crossed my mind, thus stopping the act immediately.

But it was so good.

After gaining my composure. I dialed my phone to talk to Phanks. While talking to him, Dad approached me as he leaves the house, Mom was calling me from another room. I said my goodbyes to my dad by hugging him, then out of the blue he kissed me torridly, his lips cold as ice. Binawi ko kaagad yung labi ko sa kanya as I heard him saying "Nakipaglaplapan ka pala sa kanya ha (kaya dapat ako rin makahalik sayo) sort of like that." Dumbstruck, I continued my conversation with my buddy. He seemed to hear our discussion so he was furious about the whole thing, confronting me on the phone... 

Speechless.

--

The dream ends there, I woke up at half past midnight.

No comments: