Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Frostee Avenue

"Boss kuha kayong babae, batang bata pa..."

And you thought these things only happen in the movies. Well, I found out this evening that these things are for real. After accompanying my bud to his check-up, we strolled along Rizal Avenue. It was dark and there were very few people around and it seems that area is where the houses of ill-repute abound. There are a lot of bugaws, most of them only 20ish like me. There were also freelancers - prostitutes who don't use bugaws to ply their trade. They seemed to stroll alongside them looking for men who might use them for the night.

These things are for real, I tell you. It's been a while since I saw a prosti with my own eyes and bugaws that kept asking me if I would like to have a fuck.

Well... fuck them.

---

While going home, I realized na yung katabi ko pala sa FX eh magsyota. What fascinates me is that the one near me is a guy, while beside him is... a parlorista gay. The one we used to brand as tukling (effeminate gay person). The thing is, the guy was holding his hand, while this tukling was chatting with him.

First thing that came into my mind was... siguro binabayaran nitong bakla yung lalaki kaya ganun, or alaga siguro nitong tukling yung lalaki kaya nakadikit sa kanya. Then I've realized that hey, am I making remarks about me or what?

Anyways, so this guy was holding his hand, and when I looked at him, God, he's so gorgeous. A tall, lean, and fair SMK (masculine) who smiles like an angel. I was wondering how these two met. Who fell in love first, and how did their relationships come to be. For all I know, a PLU would only seek fellow PLUs, but this one is different, and they are not afraid to show their affection in public, unlike most of us who keep everything under wraps.

At one point, I said to myself. "swerte naman nung bakla, kahit mukhang syokoy eh ang gwaping pa rin nung lover niya." I'm sure, if Phanks was around, maybe we had also shown our affection to one another.

Speaking of taking opportunity...

And people would think, the world really has gone mad.

---

I went home, depressed and somewhat troubled. As usual, my bud is down again, he'll take some lab tests tomorrow for his urinating disorder. The problem seems to continue in their home

And mom.

Her neck is bulging. Lumaki pa ng husto at sumakit yung bukol niya sa leeg.

I'm deeply worried. I hope she will be ok.

---

I'll be receiving the last batch of my 13th month's pay tomorrow. This is a time for celebration! I won't go out tonight.

No comments: